Adel Calc Pic 6ch 10ml
dilution of calerea picrata
Specifically those that develop on areas with less muscle tissue, such as the ear canal, shin bones, tail bone, etc., Calcarea Picrata has established a clinical reputation for treating recurrent and long-lasting boils.
- Dead skin cells are expelled from the skin in dry, thin flakes, which build up.
- eyelid gland infections.
- Acne and zits can be treated with it as well.
Dose- As prescribed by physician. Can be taken along with allopathic medicines.: Dose: As directed by your doctor. Allopathic medications may be taken with it.
- Maintain a 30-minute window between food, beverages, and other medications and homeopathic remedies.
- While taking medicine, stay away from anything with a strong mouth smell, such as camphor, garlic, onion, coffee, or hing.
- Use while under a doctor’s care.
Important Information: Use only after speaking to a licensed medical professional.
|Container Type||Glass Bottle|
|Shelf Life||5 Years From Date Of Manufacturing|
|Country of Origin||Germany|
|Potency||6 CH / 6CH|
Comments are closed.