Table of Contents
Also known as
Dimensions: 2.7 x 2.7 x 6.3 cm
About Baidyanath Abhrak Bhasma
A well-known Rasayana (Rejuvenative tonic, nourishes all Dhatu and builds Ojas, promotes longevity by preventing aging and by making the body young again) of Ayurveda is abhrak bhasma, which is the calcination of the mineral mica.
Abhrak Bhasma is made by combining mica with a variety of herbs and is purified, burned, and ground. It also contains trace amounts of iron, calcium, magnesium, potassium, and aluminum. This medicine is known for its ability to penetrate and spread throughout our body and various micro-tissues, which contributes to its ability to aid in tissue restoration.
The ability of Abhrak Bhasma to treat a variety of illnesses makes it a wonder drug.
Ingredient Of Baidyanath Abhrak Bhasma
- Black mica and biotite, abhrak
- traces of aluminum
- Alkaloids found in plants
The following list of abhrak bhasma indications is organized by body system.
- persistent headache
- anxiety coupled with cognitive impairment
- A lack of sleep or insomnia
- Suicidal ideation coupled with depression
- Aside from Mukta Pisti, irritability
- As well as Rajat Bhasma, schizophrenia
- emotional strain
- disordered hyperactivity and attention deficit
Abdominal Diseases (Liver & Abdomen)
- growth of the liver
- Growth of the Spleen
- Constipation syndrome
Respiratory Diseases (Lungs)
- respiratory difficulty
- persistent cough
- coughing fit
Heart & Blood
- failing the heart
- the heart’s abnormally large size
- Depression after childbirth
- symptoms of menopause
Important Therapeutic Uses
- (Digestive dysfunction) Agnimandya
- Grahani (syndrome of malabsorption)
- Disease of the spleen (Pliha)
- Udara (Abdominal disorders/expansion of the abdomen)
- Krimi (infestation with worms or helminthiasis)
- liver conditions
- (Kapha dosha-related disease) Kapharoga
- Kasa, excuse me.
- Dyspnea and asthmatic Shvasa
- Jvara, or fever
- Blood disorders Raktapitta
- Prameha (Urological issues)
- Urine that burns
- retaining urine
- kidney conditions
- Anemia, or Pandu
- Hair is falling out, or Kesha Patana.
- Skin condition: Tvagroga
- Jara, a progeria/senility syndrome
- impotence; napunsakata
- Insufficient sperm
- enhancing vigor and procreation
- sexual illiteracy
- Skin conditions known as kushtha
- Visha and Granthi
For adults, the recommended daily dose of abhrak bhasma is 750 mg, while for children under 10, the recommended daily dose is 250 mg.
- 0 to 1 year olds: Twice daily, 15 to 30 mg.
- 30 mg to 125 mg twice daily for children aged 1 to 10.
- Adults should take 125 mg to 250 mg of the medication twice daily or three times daily.
Precautions with Baidyanath Abhrak Bhasma
Only those who are strictly under a doctor’s care should take this medication.
Using this medication on oneself could be hazardous.
Serious negative effects could result from overdosing.
Only if the prescribing physician deems it to be absolutely necessary should it be used during pregnancy, while nursing, or in children.
Follow the doctor’s advice and take this medication exactly as directed, for a short time.
Store in a dry, cool location away from children’s reach and sight.
Terms and Conditions
Before purchasing this medication, we have assumed that you sought medical advice and are not using it for self-medication.
|Country of Origin||India|