Table of Contents
Concerning Baidyanath Kanchanar Guggulu
When combined with triphala, trikatu, and guggulu, kanchanar transforms into an amazing detoxifying agent that expels excess kapha from the tissues. Kanchanar Guggulu is a traditional Ayurvedic recipe used for treating severe kapha imbalances.
Guggulu Baidyanath Kanchanar’s ingredients
- Kanchnar guggulu’s Therapeutic Properties
- Zingiber officinale, or shunthi
- Piper nigrum is known as Maricha.
- Piper longum – Pippali
- Terminalia chebula, or haritaki
- Terminalia bellerica, also known as bhitaki
- Embellica officinalis, or amalaki
- Crataeva Nurvala – Varuna
- Tamarind-cinnamomum Tej Patra
- Elletaria cardemomum, aka Elaichi
- Cinnamomum zeylanicum is known as dalchini.
- Commiphora mukul, or Suddha Guggulu
The Guggulu of Baidyanath Kanchanar has indications
- PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome)
- fatty tissue-based tumors are known as lipoma.
- increased size
- Diabetic kidney polycysts
- liver tumors
- skin conditions
Guggulu Baidyanath Kanchanar’s Therapeutic Properties
- thyroid booster
- muscle-relaxing drug
Baidyanth Kanchanar Guggulu’s Advantages & Applications
The following diseases’ symptoms respond favorably to kanchnar guggulu:
fibroids in the womb
If uterine fibroids are found on an ultrasonogram but the patient exhibits no symptoms, Kanchnar Guggulu is a successful treatment.
Because it is thought to activate the thyroid gland to normalize hormonal secretion, kanchnar guggulu is used in both cases of hyperthyroidism as well as hypothyroidism, but in hypothyroidism the following combination works well: Arogyavardhini vati, yogaraj guggulu, or maha yograj guggulu.
PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome)
Vata and Kapha are the two main herbs in PCOS that cause the condition’s symptoms. Pitta can also be linked to other humors, but since it is the disease of PITTA, we must also take Pitta into account.
Excellent ayurvedic treatment for lipoma that should be combined with Arogyavardhini vati, Kanchnar Guggulu may help to shrink fatty tissue tumors.
Lack of Weight Issue
Because all of the ingredients in kanchnar guggulu are effective fat burners and regulate metabolism in the body, it is frequently used to manage weight associated with hypothyroidism. Typically, this action is attributed to shuddha guggulu, triphala, trikatu, and varna.
Lymphadenitis, or swollen lymph nodes.
The treatment of choice for swollen lymph nodes, which can develop on the neck, in the armpits, or in the groin as a result of bacterial or viral infection, is kachnar guggulu.
Kanchnar guggulu is a potent ayurvedic treatment for swollen lymph nodes because of its anti-inflammatory, antiviral, and antibacterial properties.
The nasal polyps’ size may be reduced and breathing made easier with kanchnar guggul.
In addition to other medications, kachnar guggulu aids in treating different types of cancer.
Additionally effective for benign tumors, kachnar guggulu.
Diabetic kidney polycysts
Polycystic kidney disease benefits from kanchanar guggulu.
dosage of the Guggulu Baidyanath Kanchanar
- Two to four tablets of Kanchanar guggulu should be taken twice or three times daily with a cup of lukewarm water, tea, or triphala decoction.
Baidyanth Kanchanar Guggulu use should be cautious.
- Use only as directed by a physician.
- Try to stick to the dose that is advised.
- Children should not have access to this.
- In order to properly use the product, read the instructions.
- Keep the item out of the sun and the heat in a cool, dry location.
Additional details about Baidyanth Kanchanar Guggulu
- Authentic Product, 100 %
- Changing your diet and lifestyle could affect your results.
- Before taking any medication or dietary supplement, pregnant or nursing women should consult their doctor.
- The color of the product may slightly differ depending on the lighting and screen resolution.
Rules and Regulations
Before purchasing this medication, we have assumed that you sought medical advice and are not using it for self-medication.
|Country of Origin||India|