Table of Contents
Dimensions: 3.7 x 3.7 x 7.6 cm
About Sutshekhar Ras
When taken as a tablet or powder, Sutshekhar Ras (also spelled Sootshekhar Rasa) is a significant ayurvedic medication that treats PITTA DOSHA and alleviates symptoms like heartburn, nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, epigastric tenderness, hiccups, fever, breathing issues, headache, etc.
Ingredients (Composition) of Sutshekhar Ras
- Parad Shuddha
- Gandhak Shuddha
- the Buddha Tankan
- Aconitum Ferox, Shuddha Vatsanabha
- Bhasma Swarna
- Bhasma Tamra
- Bhasma Shankh
- Zingiber Officinal Sonth, dried ginger
- Black pepper, or Kali Mirch, is Piper Nigrum.
- Long pepper, also known as pippali, is a plant.
- Datura seed from Shuddha, also known as metel
- Cinnamomum zeylanicum, also known as dalchini,
- Cinnamomum Tamala, also known as Tejpata (Indian Bay Leaf).
- Mesua Ferrea – Nagkesar
- Elettaria cardamomum is known as Elaichi (cardamom).
- Aegle Marmelos, Bael (Bilva)
- Zedoaria Curcuma, also known as Kachur
- juice made from bhringraj, Eclipta alba
Medicinal Properties of Sutshekhar Ras
- Detoxifying agent Aam Pachak
- digestion-enhancing drug
- Inhibits bile from coming out, a cholagogue
Therapeutic Indications of Sutshekhar Ras
- Dyspepsia or abdominal pain
- stomach acid production that is excessive
- acid reflux
- heartburn that feels like it is burning or is connected to dizziness
- stomach ache
- abdomen feels hot or burning
- Vomiting and Nausea
- a feeling of nausea or vomiting brought on by movement
- a dry cough (of the vata and pitta types)
- Pitta aggravated is associated with irritable bowel syndrome
- diarrhea that feels like it is burning
- a sour aftertaste or throat irritation
- Indigestion or dyspepsia are linked to a lack of appetite.
- High grade fever (treated with an antipyretic)
- Pitta aggravation is connected to schizophrenia
- Hepatitis of all kinds (particularly helpful for hepatitis B and C)
- High heart rate, or tachycardia
- Sleep-talking, or somniloquy
Benefits & Medicinal Uses of Sutshekhar Ras
Sutshekhar Ras can be used to treat a wide variety of ailments with an aggravation of Pitta and Vata that are associated with the following organs, according to the above list of indications.
- All abdominal organs, including the liver, gallbladder, pancreas, small and large intestines, colon, and spleen.
- circulatory system and heart
- Nerves and the brain
Gastritis, Hyperacidity, GERD, Heartburn, Acid Reflux
The same things happen in hyperacidity, heartburn, GERD, or indigestion, but the mechanism may be different. For instance, in heartburn and GERD, acid backs up into the esophagus. In contrast, Sutshekhar Ras reduces the increased sourness and sharpness or penetrating powder of Pitta, which are to blame for increasing acid production in the stomach and increasing the sensitivity of the gastric mucosa. The increased sensitivity
Sutshekhar Ras soothes the gastric mucosa, linings of the oesophagus, and esophageal sphincter, which helps to reduce their irritation and ultimately cures these problems. As Sutshekhar Ras acts on these things and restores the balance, so gives relief from all gastric diseases occurring due to this.
Loss of Appetite
Sutshekhar Ras maintains and restores the natural balance in acid secretion, reduces gastric irritability, and reduces hyperacidity, all of which are linked to Pitta conditions like heartburn, acid reflux, or hyperacidity as discussed above. The second action also manifests on the mind and enhances the desire to eat.
Arogyavardhini Vati is more helpful if the condition is likely to be Kapha, while Sutshekhar Ras is helpful if Pitta is the main condition in other associated symptoms. Poor appetite is a symptom that many people with liver disorders report having.
Motion Sickness (Travel Sickness)
When taken 30 minutes prior to travel, Sutshekhar Ras is one of the most effective motion sickness medications available.
Primary Dysmenorrhea (Spasmodic Dysmenorrhea)
Sutshekhar Ras reduces sharp cramps in the abdomen and pelvis that occur at the start of menstrual flow and has antispasmodic action, regulates muscle functions, and balances Vata and Pitta disturbances in the abdomen including pelvic region. Sutshekhar Ras is the drug of choice for this in ayurveda because this type of pain is linked with mainly Vata, but also associated with Pitta. In acute cases, Praval Pisht
Somniloquy (Sleep Talking)
High grade fever also causes similar symptoms, according to ayurveda, which states that disturbances in the Vata and Pitta balance can cause aggressive types of dreams. Sutshekhar Ras Gold lowers body temperature and relaxes the mind, providing relief from fever-related sleep talking.
Sutshekhar Ras calms Vata and Pitta, which helps to induce a calming feeling, relax the mind, lessen stress, and ultimately gives relief from the sleep talking and results in sound sleep. When somnoloquy occurs in sleep disorders, its most common cause is disturbed dreams, which are due to aggravated vata and pitta.
Headache & Migraine
In particular, Sutshekhar Ras relieves headaches and migraines of the Vata and Pitta types, which are characterized by the following symptoms:
- acute discomfort
- pain that pulses
- Changing head pain that moves from the front to the back
- acute discomfort
- pain that burns
- acute discomfort
- burning in the eyes or head
- Spicy foods, hot weather, bright lights, and hot sun all make pain worse.
Dosage of Sutshekhar Ras
It is typically taken with hot water and betel leaf, one to two tablets, once or twice daily, before or after food, or as prescribed by an ayurvedic physician.
Precautions of Sutshekhar Ras
- Due to the presence of heavy metals in this medication, self-medication could be dangerous.
- Follow the doctor’s advice and take this medication exactly as directed, for a short time.
- Serious poisonous effects could result from overdosing.
- When pregnant, nursing, or with children, it is best to avoid.
- Maintain a distance from children’s eyes and reach.
- Keep the items in a cool, dry area.
Terms and Conditions
Before purchasing this medication, we have assumed that you sought medical advice and are not using it for self-medication.
|Country of Origin||India|