Table of Contents
Dimensions: 2.7 x 2.7 x 6.5 cm
About Sutshekhar Ras No 1 (Swarna Yukta)
In ayurveda, Sutshekhar Ras No. 1 (Swarna Yukta), also known as Sootshekhar Rasa, is a significant tablet or powder medication that addresses the PITTA DOSHA and alleviates symptoms such as heartburn, nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, epigastric tenderness, hiccups, fever, breathing issues, headache, and others by acting on these factors.
Ingredients (Composition) of Sutshekhar Ras No 1 (Swarna Yukta)
- Parad Shuddha
- Gandhak Shuddha
- the Buddha Tankan
- Indian aconite, or Shuddha Vatsanabha (Aconitum Ferox)
- Bhasma Swarna
- Bhasma Tamra
- Bhasma Shankh
- Zingiber Officinal Sonth, dried ginger
- Black pepper, or Kali Mirch, is Piper Nigrum.
- Long pepper, also known as pippali, is a plant.
- Datura seed from Shuddha, also known as metel
- Cinnamomum zeylanicum, also known as dalchini,
- Cinnamomum Tamala, also known as Tejpata (Indian Bay Leaf).
- Mesua Ferrea – Nagkesar
- Elettaria cardamomum is known as Elaichi (cardamom).
- Aegle Marmelos, Bael (Bilva)
- Zedoaria Curcuma, also known as Kachur
- juice made from bhringraj, Eclipta alba
Medicinal Properties of Sutshekhar Ras No 1 (Swarna Yukta)
- Detoxifying agent Aam Pachak
- digestion-enhancing drug
- Inhibits bile from coming out, a cholagogue
Therapeutic Indications of Sutshekhar Ras No 1 (Swarna Yukta)
- Dyspepsia or abdominal pain
- stomach acid production that is excessive
- acid reflux
- heartburn that feels like it is burning or is connected to dizziness
- stomach ache
- abdomen feels hot or burning
- Vomiting and Nausea
- a feeling of nausea or vomiting brought on by movement
- a dry cough (of the vata and pitta types)
- Pitta aggravated is associated with irritable bowel syndrome
- diarrhea that feels like it is burning
- a sour aftertaste or throat irritation
- Indigestion or dyspepsia are linked to a lack of appetite.
- High grade fever (treated with an antipyretic)
- Pitta aggravation is connected to schizophrenia
- Hepatitis of all kinds (particularly helpful for hepatitis B and C)
- High heart rate, or tachycardia
- Sleep-talking, or somniloquy
Benefits & Medicinal Uses of Sutshekhar Ras No 1 (Swarna Yukta)
According to the above list, Sutshekhar Ras No. 1 (Swarna Yukta) has a broad range of indications and can be used to treat all illnesses that worsen Pitta and Vata dosha and are linked to the following organs:
- All abdominal organs, including the liver, gallbladder, pancreas, small and large intestines, colon, and spleen.
- circulatory system and heart
- Nerves and the brain
Gastritis, Hyperacidity, GERD, Heartburn, Acid Reflux
Same things occur in hyperacidity, heartburn, GERD, or indigestion, but the mechanism may be different. For instance, in heartburn, the mechanism may be different because the increased sourness and sharpness or penetrating powder of Pitta is to blame.
It is very helpful in hyperacidity, gastritis, GERD (gastroesophageal reflux disease), or acid reflux because Sutshekhar Ras No 1 (Swarna Yukta) acts on these things, restores the balance, and provides relief from all gastric diseases occurring due to this.
Loss of Appetite
Sutshekhar Ras No. 1 (Swarna Yukta), which maintains and restores the natural balance in acid secretion and reduces gastric irritation, is a good remedy when loss of appetite is associated with Pitta conditions like heartburn, acid reflux, or hyperacidity, as discussed above.
Arogyavardhini Vati is more helpful if the condition is likely to be Kapha, while Sutshekhar Ras No. 1 (Swarna Yukta) is helpful if Pitta is the primary condition in other associated symptoms.
Motion Sickness (Travel Sickness)
If taken half an hour before travel, Sutshekhar Ras No 1 (Swarna Yukta) is a very potent motion sickness remedy that stops nausea, vomiting, stomach upset, restlessness, and dizziness.
Primary Dysmenorrhea (Spasmodic Dysmenorrhea)
Sharp cramps in the abdomen and pelvis that occur at the beginning of menstrual flow are linked with mainly Vata, but also associated with Pitta, so Sutshekhar Ras No 1 (Swarna Yukta) is the drug of choice for this in ayurveda. It also regulates the muscle functions, balances the Vata and Pitta disturbances in the abdomen including pelvic region, and reduces them.
Somniloquy (Sleep Talking)
Sutshekhar Ras No 1 (Swarna Yukta) Gold lowers body temperature and relaxes the mind, which gives relief from sleep talking in fever. According to Ayurveda, disturbance in Vata and Pitta balance can cause aggressive types of dreams. High grade fever also causes similar symptoms.
Sutshekhar Ras No. 1 (Swarna Yukta) pacifies Vata and Pitta, which aids in inducing calming feelings, relaxing the mind, lowering stress, and ultimately giving relief from the sleep talking and resulting in sound sleep. Disturbed dreams, which are caused by aggravated vata and pitta, are the most common cause of somnoloquy in sleep disorders.
Headache & Migraine
In particular, Sutshekhar Ras No. 1 (Swarna Yukta) provides relief from Vata and Pitta type headaches, which are characterized by the following symptoms:
- acute discomfort
- pain that pulses
- Changing head pain that moves from the front to the back
- acute discomfort
- pain that burns
- acute discomfort
- burning in the eyes or head
- Spicy foods, hot weather, bright lights, and hot sun all make pain worse.
Dosage of Sutshekhar Ras No 1 (Swarna Yukta)
It is traditionally taken with hot water and betel leaf, at a dose of 125-250 mg once or twice daily, before or after food, or as prescribed by an ayurvedic physician.
Precautions of Sutshekhar Ras No 1 (Swarna Yukta)
- Due to the presence of heavy metals in this medication, self-medication could be dangerous.
- Follow the doctor’s advice and take this medication exactly as directed, for a short time.
- Serious poisonous effects could result from overdosing.
- When pregnant, nursing, or with children, it is best to avoid.
- Maintain a distance from children’s eyes and reach.
- Keep the items in a cool, dry area.
Terms and Conditions
Before purchasing this medication, we have assumed that you sought medical advice and are not using it for self-medication.
|Country of Origin||India|