Table of Contents
3,6,3, and 7,7 millimeters
About Mahayograj Guggulu (Swarn Yukt)
Mahayograj Guggul, also known as yogaraj Guggulu and yograj Guggul, is an ayurvedic guggul remedy used for a variety of ailments, including breathing difficulties, digestive issues, and pain.
Yograj Guggulu is used as a rejuvenative supplement and supportive therapy in ayurveda for a number of disorders. It also helps to reduce stiffness, pain, and swelling in joint disorders, improves appetite, and digestion.
Composition of Mahayograj Guggulu (Swarn Yukt)
- Guggulu Suddha
- Powdered triphala
- Zingiber officinale, or dried ginger
- Fruit called pipali, also known as piper longum.
- Roots known as pipali, also known as piper longum.
- Pepper cubeba, or chavya
- Plumbago zeylanica, chitrak
- Asafoetida-based Fried Hing
- Celery seeds from Ajmod (Apium Graveolens)
- seeds for mustard
- Kumquat, black
- Cumin white
- seeds for nigundi
- Inderjo (seeds of H. antidysenterica)
- Cissampelos Pareira’s Patha
- (Embelia Ribes) Vidanga
- Jalapeno Long Pepper, or gajpipal
- Picrorhiza kurroa, aka kutki
- Aconitum heterophyllum, also known as atees or ativisha
- Clerodendrum serratum, or bharangi
- Acorus calamus’s vacha
- Cyperus rotundus, a mustak
- Erand Oil (castor oil)
- Mahayograj Guggul’s minerals and bhasma
- Number of minerals
- Silver calcined or Chandi particles, or Rajat Bhasma
- VANG BHASM
- Bhasma Naga
- LOHAH BHASM
- Bhasma Mandur
- Raphael Sindoorm
- Anesthetic or Anodyne
- Spasmolytic (antispasmodic)
- muscle-relaxing drug
- digestion-enhancing drug
- Lose Weight
- stiffness and back pain
- stiff joints due to gout
- Joint rigidity
- Cramping muscles
- Ankylosing spondylitis
- Constipation (caused by decreased peristalsis and weakened intestines)
- a dilated abdomen
- digestive gas
- Constipation syndrome
- traumatic times
With regard to AMA (toxins produced in the body as a result of malnutrition and incomplete digestion of food), Mahayograj Guggul is helpful in disorders of the nervous system and musculoskeletal system. It digests AMA and prevents further formation by correcting the body’s metabolic processes and digestion.
It differs significantly from Yograj Guggulu in that the former only addresses AMA, metabolism, and pain, whereas the latter also gives strength to a variety of organs.
Backache with stiffness
Backache and stiffness are reduced by Maha Yograj Guggul, which works even better when combined with Dashmoolarista.
When combined with Ashwagandha powder or Ashwagandharishta, Mahayograj Guggul has an antispasmodic effect and contains additional ingredients like Guggul, Rajat Bhasma, and triphala that help reduce tenderness, muscle pain, and fatigue.
Gout with joint stiffness and acute pain
However, there are safer treatments for gout and high uric acid, such as Kaishore guggul, Amritadi guggul, Singhnad guggul, punarnavarishta, punarnava powder, giloy decoction, etc. Mahayograj guggul is used when joint stiffness and acute pain are more noticeable symptoms than joint tenderness or dull pain; in this condition, it works well with Giloy Decoction.
One can take yograj guggul for stiffness after acute pain has subsided and Gokhsuradi guggulu and punarnava powder for lowering elevated uric acid.
Mahayograj Guggul Gold is best used during an acute attack of rheumatoid arthritis because it reduces pain, stiffness, and swelling associated with the condition.
Dosage of Mahayograj Guggulu (Swarn Yukt)
After each meal, take 1 to 2 tablets, or as prescribed by an ayurvedic physician.
Side effects of Mahayograj Guggulu (Swarn Yukt)
- Only those who are strictly under a doctor’s care should take this medication.
- Using this medication on oneself could be hazardous.
- Both pregnant women and children should avoid it.
- Choose a reputable manufacturer when buying this medication.
- Gastritis may be brought on or made worse by it in high doses.
Terms and Conditions
Before purchasing this medication, we have assumed that you sought medical advice and are not using it for self-medication.
|Country of Origin||India|