Bhargava Alfalfa Superior Tonic eases fatigue, a state of debilitated body, and muscular rheumatism and is recommended for growing children, teenagers, and elderly people.
Table of Contents
Bharagava Alfalfa Superior Tonic’s Benefits
- giving the protein shortages a boost
- improving protein synthesis and metabolism
- Muscle breathing getting more intense
- by provoking nerve cells, you can tone up the muscle tissue.
Bhargava Alfalfa Superior Tonic Other Indications
- nutritious food that fosters growth.
- If you’re pregnant or nursing, take a supplement.
- Excellent nerve and kidney tonic.
- Anaemia cure and stress reliever.
- aging healthily.
Bhargava Superior Alfalfa Tonic’s ingredients
- Formic acid Q
- Cattle Q
- Asave sativa Q
- Shatavari Q
- Officinal Cinchona Q
- Canadensis Hydrastis Q
- Phos 2X five
Aspects of the Bhargava Alfalfa Superior Tonic’s Composition
- Alfalfa Ø: The “toning up” of the appetite and digestion, which leads to significantly increased mental and physical vigor and weight gain, is one way that alfalfa positively influences nutrition.
- Avena sativa Ø: Best for debility, weakness after exhausting diseases, and useful in sleeplessness. Has a selective action on the brain and nervous system, favorably influencing their nutritive function.
- Hydrastis can. Ø: People who are easily fatigued, have weak digestion, weak muscles in the neck and scalp, and have weak muscles in their muscles.
- Cinchona off. Ø: Debilitation, weakness due to depletion of vital fluids, exhausting discharges, slow digestion, hunger without appetite, and a longing for undigested food.
- Adult: Twice daily, 1 teaspoon
- Children: Before meals or as prescribed by a doctor, take one teaspoon.
Important Information: use as directed by a physician
|Shelf Life||Long Life|
|Country of Origin||India|
|Suitable For||Veg / Vegetarian|