Reasons to Take a Dr. Bhargava Bals Tablet
- In large bunches, hair falls from the crown.
- scalp itching brought on by the presence of dandruff or seborrheic dermatitis thick crusts.
- baldness that manifests in patches and hair loss.
- hair that has started to gray.
- dandruff is overly present on dry hair.
Dr. Bhargava Bals Tablet’s Ingredients
- phosphoric acid, acidum 3x
- 6x Joborandi
- Album of arsenic three times
- Calcium phosphorica 6x
- Santal 6x oleum
- 3x Acidum Flouricum
- 6x Badiaga
The Dr. Bhargava Bals Tablet’s composition in action
- Acidum phosphoricum 3x: It is evident in early hair graying, hair loss, and thinning hair.
- Joborandi 6x: verifying hair regrowth and loss
- Arsenicum album 3x: For sensitive and itchy scalp, it is advised.
- Calcarea phosphorica 6x: Every night, there is a scalp itch.
- Oleum santalis 6x: Hair loss, burning and shooting pain in the scalp, and itching are signs.
- Acidum flouricum 3x: It relieves skin caries in alopecia.
- Badiaga 6x: Dandruff relieves a dull, woozy feeling in the head and is associated with a sore, dry, and tetter-like scalp.
How to Use: Adult: three times per day, one tablet.
Important Information: use as directed by a physician
|Container Type||Blister Pack|
|Shelf Life||Long Life|
|Country of Origin||India|
|Suitable For||Veg / Vegetarian|