Deptrotal N – Relieves mental fatigue and lifts the spirits while reducing stress and anxiety.
Table of Contents
Deprotal-N Tablets by Dr. Bhargava: Indications
It assists with mild to moderate depression, tension, nervousness, stress, anxiety, mood swings, irritability, and exhaustion brought on by too much mental or physical work.
Additional Uses for Deprotal-N Tablets by Dr. Bhargava
- normalizes bodily processes and calms anxiety
- calming and sedative effects
- alleviates depression
- eliminates depression
Deprotal-N Tablets by Dr. Bhargava are composed of
- Chinese chamomile
- The Oat Grass
- Nasturtium aconitum
- phosphoric acid magnesium
- phosphoric acid ferrum
- incarnate Passiflora
Dr. Bhargava Deprotal-N Tablets’ composition’s mechanism of action
- Chamomilla officinale: Chamomila reduces cortisol levels, which lessens the sensation of stress.
- Avena sativa: helpful for all types of nervous conditions, such as chronic anxiety, insomnia, and exhaustion.
- Aconitum napellus: stimulates the central nervous system and works well in cases of fear, anxiety, restlessness of the body and mind, and emotional and physical tension.
- Magnesium Phosphoricum: It has a calming effect on the muscles, which releases spasmodic muscle contractions. It also has an impact on the nerve centers, which nourishes the brain and relieves fatigue.
- Belladonna: enhances mental dullness, sleepiness with poor sleep quality, and convulsive behavior.
- Ferrum phosphoricum: relieves depression, restlessness, restlessness, irritability, and nervousness.
- Passiflora incarnata: Gamma amino butyric acid (GABA), which is present in higher amounts in the brain when passionflower is taken, helps you feel more relaxed by reducing the activity of some brain cells.
How to Use: Twice daily administration of 1 tablet, or as otherwise prescribed by a doctor
Important Information: use as directed by a physician
|Container Type||Blister Pack|
|Shelf Life||Long Life|
|Country of Origin||India|
|Suitable For||Veg / Vegetarian|