Guidelines for using Dr. Bhargava Kidflame Tablets
- To treat renal ic
- regarding a urinary tract infection
Dr. Bhargava Kidflame Tablets’ Additional Indications
- It is effective in treating urinary incontinence, nephritis, renal calculi, renal colic, and urinary tract infections.
- It reduces the symptoms of fever, flank/back pain, nausea, vomiting, burning urination, and hesitancy when urinating.
The ingredients in Dr. Bhargava Kidflame Tablets
- B. vulgaris three times
- 3x Cantharis
- 3-fold Dioscorea villosa
- 3 times with petrolinum sativum
- Maydis stigma 1x
- T. occi. 6x
- Ursi Uva 6x
- 6 times vesicaria communis
How to Use: 2-3 tablets three times daily, or as prescribed by a doctor.
Important Information: use as directed by a physician
|Shelf Life||Long Life|
|Country of Origin||India|
|Suitable For||Veg / Vegetarian|