Antifungal, antiseptic, antioxidant, wound-healing, and hydrating properties are present in Bhargava Marhamdad Anti Fungal Cream.
Dr. Bhargava Marhamdad Cream indications
- gives sensitive skin protection and a calming effect
- alleviates dermatitis, eczema, itching, and fungus infections of the skin and mucous membranes
- reduces the development of microbes on the surface of the skin, particularly on contaminated wounds.
The Dr. Bhargava Marhamdad Cream’s additional indications
- for ringworm, skin infections, earaches, and fungal infections.
- Barber’s itch, unpleasant body odors, and ear eruptions are some of the unpleasant symptoms.
Dr. Bhargava Marhamdad Cream’s ingredients
- The medicinal herb calendula
- Oxydating zinc
- a beeswax
How to Use: 3–4 times per day, or as prescribed by a doctor, gently apply to the affected area.
Important Information: use as directed by a physician
|Shelf Life||Long Life|
|Country of Origin||India|
|Suitable For||Veg / Vegetarian|