BHP Aloe Socotrina 1X(Q) Mother Tincture (60ml)
BHP Aloe Socotrina information
Standard Name**: Common Aloes
Table of Contents
BHP Aloe Socotrina: Causes & Symptoms
- Hemorrhoids brought on by a sedentary lifestyle and portal congestion respond favorably to aloesocotrine, as evidenced by bleeding piles that resemble a bunch of bluish grapes.
- Anus is extremely tender, hot, and sore with loose stool, and there is a constant, down-bearing pain in the rectum that is made worse by heat and relieved by applying cold.
- Another common treatment for sudden diarrhoea following food and liquid intake is aloe socotrine.
- Stools are thin, watery, yellowish, and have jelly-like mucus in them. Prior to passing a stool, the abdomen and rectus feel full and constricted.
- The pain in the abdomen during bowel movements is cutting, gripping, and colicky. There is also much flatus.
- After drinking beer, diarrhea worsens and headaches come and go.
- Dysentery is characterized by a bloody discharge that contains a lot of jelly-like mucus but little blood, as well as extreme prostration and weakness.
- Constipation brought on by a sedentary lifestyle can also be treated with aloe socotrine.
- His illness was preoccupying him.
- Easily irritated, disgruntled, and filled with resentment.
- Before the stool, I was irritable; afterwards, I was weak.
- dislike for life
- Fear of heights, aloneness, hospitals, doctors, and seeing blood.
- Evening, amber.
- Heat Agg.
- Amel. Outdoor airborne applications.
- internal plug-like sensation.
beverages and food
- Desires: Especially apples, but all fruit.
- Beans and peas are agg, as are sour foods.
- Application of cold and/or heat to relieve congestive pain.
- dull pain accompanied by nausea and eye heaviness.
- Constipation pain that occurs prior to stools
- Hemorrhoids, back pain, and abdominal symptoms are frequently mentioned in complaints.
- During the day, the left eye in particular twitches.
- due to headache, shuts eyes.
- Trembling when sensitive to noise, especially music.
- facial warmth
- Lips are chapped and dry.
- After a bowel movement, your appetite will increase and you’ll feel more empty.
- Beer-related stomachaches, sour foods, and dietary errors.
- venomous outbursts
- Colitis that has ulcers or spasms.
- complaints stemming from pent-up rage.
- Before stools, there is flatulence, rumbling, and distention.
- Before squatting, there is pain that radiates to various body parts.
- unpleasant, uneasy sensation in the rectum.
- To keep his focus on the sphincter, he must pass stool involuntarily or without noticing it. He feels weak.
- In the morning, after eating, and while sleeping.
- Sticks finger in rectum, is intolerable, and has a deep itching.
- plug-like, full-body, paralyzing sensation.
- Diarrhea: They were roused from their beds at 5 or 6 a.m.
- Mucus in the stool, sputtering, cream-colored, and jelly-like.
- Hemorrhoids that look like a bunch of grapes, are purple, and amel. cold bathing
Gender of a man
- Amel. laying on the stomach and getting up from a chair.
- Numbness and frigidity.
- Alternative: Cold feet and cold hands.
- the fact that he is self-defecating.
Aloe Socotrina BHP side effects
- Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
- Even if you are taking other forms of medication, such as those obtained through allopathy, ayurveda, etc., it is safe to take the medication.
- The effectiveness of other medications is never hampered by homeopathic remedies.
BHP Aloe Socotrin dosage and guidelines
- Three times per day, mix five drops in a half cup of water.
- The globules can also be used as medicine; take them as directed by your doctor, usually three times per day.
- We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
When taking BHP Aloe Socotrina, take precautions
- If you take medication, make sure to wait 15 minutes between eating and taking it.
- Consult a homeopathic doctor prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing.
- While taking medication, refrain from consuming alcohol or tobacco.
Rules and Regulations
- The effectiveness of homeopathic remedies varies depending on the conditions and should be used based on symptom similarity.
- Use only after speaking to a licensed medical professional.
|Brand||BHP (Bangalore Homoeo Pharmacy)|
|Container Type||Glass Bottle|
|Shelf Life||5 Years From Date Of Manufacturing|
|Country of Origin||India|
|Homeo Forms||Mother Tincture|
|Potency||1X (Q) / Mother Tincture|