BHP Capsicum Annum 1X(Q) Mother Tincture (30ml)
**BHP Cayenne Annuum
Cayenne pepper**, common name
Table of Contents
BHP Capsicum Annuum symptoms and causes
- Capsicum Annuum has a noticeable effect on sore throats, causing burning, smarting, and pain that radiates to the ears like pepper in the throat.
- It is effective for smokers’ and drinkers’ sore throats, coughs that cause pain in various body parts, and chronic hoarseness that is accompanied by a constricted feeling, burning, and intense soreness.
- Alcoholics’ weak digestion and stumbling are found to benefit from capsicum annum.
- problems with the stomach and intestines, such as dyspepsia, flatulence, and a sinking feeling.
- When the stool contains blood and mucus, it is also a treatment for dysentery.
- Thirst and shuddering are always present after every stool.
- Hemorrhoids accompanied by anus pain should also be treated with capsicum annum.
- As if pepper had been sprinkled on them, hemorrhoids protrude and throb in agonizing pain.
- It helps with homesickness, which manifests as red cheeks, insomnia, and back pain after stools.
- Myalgia, aching, and jerking muscles are all conditions that are treated by capsicum annum.
- It is appropriate following withdrawal for regular drinkers.
- It has an impact on the mucous membranes and causes a tightening sensation.
- One of the treatments for petrous bone inflammation is this.
- Older people who fear even the smallest draft and have their energy depleted by poor living and mental work are good candidates for capsicum annum.
- Additionally, every inflammatory process has a clear propensity for suppuration.
- A desire for the past is caused by nostalgia.
- Red cheeks and insomnia are signs of homesickness.
- Almost a noble sadness, a sweet melancholy.
- Socially awkward but does not withdraw.
- prone to offense.
- disorders brought on by emotional elation.
- emotional closure
- without emotion.
- aversion to irregularities in routine.
- stress and depression
- Clumsy, indolent; eventually lack of interest; cravings for stimulants.
- body’s disorganization
- Fear of the police, criticism and/or censure, and trouble.
- sensitive to sound when cold.
- Kids who are unreasonable and capricious.
- Cold, sluggish, and obese
- Applying cold causes more stinging pains (Ars).
- full of chill and burning.
- sluggish, exhausted, and fragile.
- Nothing happening.
- seeks the greatest results with the least amount of effort
- Motion phobia, which gets better.
- Continued movement will be better.
- Heat makes things better and worse.
- coughing causes pain in any location.
beverages and food
- Desire: spice, liquor, and coffee.
- Coughing gets worse with a burst.
- coughs while holding head still.
- Anxiety and nausea from a migraine.
- Motion relieves headaches, while rest makes them worse.
- Lachrymation (watery eyes) and burning during coughing
- Middle ear infection called mastoiditis with sharp pain.
- ears that continually swell.
- Red with a cold, hot tip.
- Flu and cold symptoms include burning and piercing sneezing.
- Neuralgia: Going to sleep causes sharp, stinging pains that travel along the nerve.
- By blowing air, burning pains become worse.
- diffuse flushing, cheek, and nose redness.
- cheeks and nose have tiny red veins, similar to those in alcoholics.
- tongue tip in particular, burning
- A mouth infection known as stomatitis
- Burning pain and dark redness are symptoms of inflammation, and coughing makes the pain worse.
- When you cough, hot, acrid air rises from your throat and tastes bad.
- After eating, burning discomfort worsens.
- coffee-induced nausea
- Before, during, and after diarrhea and colds, there is intense thirst.
- Colic that is vile.
- food pipe is on fire.
- With a stuffy face and hemorrhoids.
- Rectal pain that is burning.
- Tenesmus, which is a persistent urge to urinate,
- Having drunk, requiring.
- The tenesmus (regular urination)
- Coughing, increased urination, and urethral orifice burning
Gender of a man
- Scrotum coldness, testicular atrophy, and loss of sensibility.
- aching erections every night.
genitalia of women
- irregular menstruation accompanied by pain in the left ovary.
- perturbations in the climate.
- Evening coffee makes things worse; cold water makes things better.
- Sciatica and lumbago.
- Coughing causes pain.
- backwards-dropping cold water sensation.
- Coughing causes pain.
- As you start to move after a period of rest, your stiffness will improve.
- Hip joint pain that radiates to the feet gets worse when you cough or touch.
- With emotions, homesickness, and coughing, sleeplessness gets worse after midnight.
- past-related dreams
- During sleep, as though dropping from a great height (Thuja).
- stinging, burning, and itching
Capsicum Annuum BHP side effects
- Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
- Even if you are taking other forms of medication, such as those obtained through allopathy, ayurveda, etc., it is safe to take the medication.
- The effectiveness of other medications is never hampered by homeopathic remedies.
BHP Capsicum Annuum dosage and guidelines
- Take 10 drops three times daily in 1/4 cup of water.
- We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
the use of BHP Capsicum Annuum with caution
- If you take medication, make sure to wait 15 minutes between eating and taking it.
- Consult a homeopathic doctor prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing.
- While taking medication, refrain from consuming alcohol or tobacco.
Rules and Regulations
- The effectiveness of homeopathic remedies varies depending on the conditions and should be used based on symptom similarity.
- Use only after speaking to a licensed medical professional.
|Brand||BHP (Bangalore Homoeo Pharmacy)|
|Container Type||Glass Bottle|
|Shelf Life||5 Years From Date Of Manufacturing|
|Country of Origin||India|
|Homeo Forms||Mother Tincture|
|Potency||1X (Q) / Mother Tincture|