BHP Chelidonium Majus 1X(Q) Mother Tincture (30ml)
BHP Mother Tincture of Chelidonium Majus
Celandine is known by this name.
Table of Contents
BHP Chelidonium Majus mother tincture causes and symptoms
- A Chelidonium Majus is a well-known liver remedy that treats many of the organ’s disease-related direct reflex symptoms.
- Helps with jaundice, which causes a buildup of gas in the abdomen, a yellow-gray color of the entire skin, and constant pain under the lower and inner angle of the right scapula.
- The mother tincture of BHP Chelidonium Majus exhibits notable indigestion-relieving effects.
- With nausea and vomiting, there is a bitter taste in the mouth.
- The edges of the tongue are red and have a thick layer of yellow coating that shows tooth impressions.
- Eating temporarily relieves stomach pain that radiates to the right shoulder blade and the back.
- Constipation and diarrhea alternate, and patients also experience drawing and partial limb lameness. Constipation is characterized by hard, round, or sheep’s dung-like stools.
- Chelidonium Majus is also characterized by extreme general sluggishness and an unwillingness to exert any effort.
- The medication Chelidonium Majus is indicated for the treatment of serous effusions, hydrocele, and biliary complications during pregnancy that are brought on or reactivated by changes in the weather.
- Additionally helpful is Chelidoneum Majus for gall stone colic, which presents as nausea and bilious vomiting as well as a sharp, lancinating pain in the area of the gall bladder.
- When pneumonia is accompanied by liver disorders, Chelidoneum Majus is also recommended. Usually, the right lower lobe is affected.
- Dyspnea accompanied by a sharp, quick inspiration. On inspiration, the right shoulder and side of the chest hurt.
- Small lumps of mucus that are coughed out of the mouth in spasmodic fits.
- dominant and tyrannical.
- sensible; unpretentious.
- worry about other people.
- fearful delusion that he’s damaged his health.
- On the right, it’s worse.
- Change in weather at 4 A.M., 2 or 4 p.M. makes it chilly and worse by cold, wet weather.
- improved through food.
beverages and food
- Desire: cheese, hot beverages and food.
- Aversion: spinach and cheese.
- Better by: Food, milk, and beverages that are warm.
- right eye discomfort
- Eyes closed relieve pressure that feels like it is coming from a band above.
- Right-sided aggravated orbital neuralgia.
- coloring that is yellow.
- The wings are flapping.
- Right side neuralgia extending into the teeth and eye; liver issue.
- Yellow tongue with tooth impressions.
- unpleasant flavor
- warm beverages, especially milk, can relieve stomach pain;
- Eating provides temporary relief (improvement).
- Warm beverages are better for nausea and vomiting.
- Back pain is being stitched.
- Legs drawn up while lying on the left side reduces cramping pain.
- Jaundice, gall-colic, acute hepatitis, and complaints involving the liver and gall bladder.
- Eating, sitting up in a stool, drinking warm liquids, and lying on one’s left side all help ease abdominal pain.
- Crosswise pain.
- diarrhea followed by periods of constipation
genitalia of women
- Every day at the same hour, the vaginal burning.
- breathing difficulty, or dyspnea.
- brief and concise ideas.
- as if made of dust.
- presence of expectation
- Few expectorations compared to lots of rattling.
- Coughing causes mucus to fly out of the mouth.
- affected the right lung.
- Pain from a stitch is made worse by motion, coughing, and inspiration.
- Right-sided intercostal neuralgia that is worse.
- (Ferr-m, Sang C) Right shoulder and inferior angle of the scapula both hurt.
- Back pain that gets worse when you bend over.
- One hand and foot were both cold, as were the tips of the fingers.
- the palms and hands are yellow-colored
- In particular, the right ankle’s rheumatism has become worse.
- Position: toward the left.
- dreams of wakes and bodies.
- Heat from the hands is radiating throughout the body.
- Skin that is yellow-colored
The mother tincture of Chelidonium Majus by BHP has side effects.
- Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
- Even if you are taking other forms of medication, such as those obtained through allopathy, ayurveda, etc., it is safe to take the medication.
- The effectiveness of other medications is never hampered by homeopathic remedies.
dosage guidelines and precautions for using BHP Chelidonium Majus mother tincture q
- Three times per day, mix 10 drops in a half cup of water.
- We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Take care when consuming the mother tincture of BHP Chelidonium Majus.
- If you take medication, make sure to wait 15 minutes between eating and taking it.
- Consult a homeopathic doctor prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing.
- While taking medication, refrain from consuming alcohol or tobacco.
Rules and Regulations
- The effectiveness of homeopathic remedies varies depending on the conditions and should be used based on symptom similarity.
Important Information: Use only after speaking to a licensed medical professional.
|Brand||BHP (Bangalore Homoeo Pharmacy)|
|Container Type||Glass Bottle|
|Shelf Life||5 Years From Date Of Manufacturing|
|Country of Origin||India|
|Homeo Forms||Mother Tincture|
|Potency||1X (Q) / Mother Tincture|