About Bio-India’s Aesculus Hippocastanum
Indications of Aesculus Hippocastanum
- Fissures and painful piles.
- 10% of the manufacturing is made up of MT, compared to 2.5% in other industries.
- Both internal and external piles are effective.
- Both hemorrhoids that bleed and those that do not are effective and suitable.
- reduces the pain and soreness that persist for hours after bowel movements, as well as the back and return (rectum) pains that are hemorroid symptoms.
Action of Bio-India’s Aesculus Hippocastanum
Aesculus: Dry, aching, and producing engorged hemorrhoidal veins in the lower bowel, it also causes chills to run up and down the back and burning in the anus. The mucous membrane appears swollen.
Aesculus has been used to relieve problems or diseases of the circulatory system, such as varicose veins, thrombophlebitis (inflammation of a vein caused by the formation of a blood clot), it is also useful in hemorrhoids (swollen and twisted veins in the anus and lower rectum region causing pain and bleeding) and ulcers.: Varicose veins, thrombophlebitis (vein inflammation brought on by the formation of a blood clot), hemorrhoids (swollen and twisted veins in the anus and lower rectum region causing pain and bleeding), and ulcers are just a few of the circulatory system-related issues that have been treated with aesculus.
Dosage of Aesculus Hippocastanum
Apply the Aesculus Hippocastanum cream or ointment from Bio-India twice daily to a clean, affected area unless otherwise directed.
It is recommended to take the Aesculus Hippocastanum Mother Tincture from Bio-India three to four times daily for 20 drops in a half glass of water for quick relief and better results.
External treatments like ointments, gels, and creams are used for external complaints. These treatments work well because they are quickly absorbed and easily penetrate the skin.
|Country of Origin