Bio India Bach Flower Rescue Remedy (100ml) : Acts well in Stress, Relieves Anxiety, Panic Attack in Emergency
Bach Flower Rescue Remedy
The most well-known Bach flower remedy is the rescue remedy combination, which has equal amounts of the Rock rose, Impatiens, Clematis, Star of Bethlehem, and Cherry Plum remedies. The Bach Flower Rescue remedy is intended to treat stress, anxiety, and panic attacks, especially in emergencies. This blend was developed by Dr. Bach to deal with emergencies and crisis – the times when there is no time to make a proper individual selection of remedies.
- Impatiens: People who have short fuse and are impatient are energized but tense.
- Star of Bethlehem: Trauma, shock’s aftereffects, a loved one’s death, and grave news.
- Cherry Plum: Anger that cannot be contained, breakdown, abusive rage, and fear of the mind giving way.
- Rock Rose: When a patient is extremely terrified or frightened, it is called terror and fright.
- Clematis: Daydreaming, or thinking about the future while not doing anything today.
Dosage of Rescue Remedy
Unless your doctor instructs you otherwise, take 10 drops twice daily for prophylaxis and 20 drops diluted in water three times a day.
|Container Type||Glass Bottle|
|Shelf Life||5 Years|
|Country of Origin||India|
|Homeo Forms||Bach Flower Remedies|
Comments are closed.