Boiron Anacardium Orientale Multi Dose Pellets 30 CH (4g) : Brain-fag, Headache, Heart affections, Mental weakness, joint pain
Table of Contents
Also known as
Boiron Anacardium Orientale Multi Dose Pellets
Semecarpus Anacardium, also known as the East Indian Anacardiacae marking nut
It is made by triturating the layer of nut that lies between the shell and kernel.
Between the outer and inner shell, there is a black juice mixture.
The heart-shaped nut of the Anacardium Orientale has a thin, reddish-brown skin that protects the sweet kernel inside.
Causes & Symptoms for Anacardium Orientale Multi Dose Pellets
- The different species of Rhus, to which anacardium belongs botanically, share many characteristics with it, particularly in terms of how they affect the skin, muscles, and joints. However, anacardium also has many characteristics that set it apart from them.
- When associated with neuralgias, ear affection, piles, etc., a pressing or penetrating pain as from a plug may occur anywhere, and Anacardium will likely be the treatment of choice.
- One of the main symptoms is feeling like there is a band or hoop around any part of the body.
- With this sensation as well as the sense of a plug in the spine made worse by motion, anacardium orientale has been successfully used to treat spinal cord diseases in patients with these symptoms.
- Knees have a paralyzed sensation and a bandaged sensation.
- At the very least, it has established a name for itself in “examination funk” and related circumstances.
- Deafness combined with memory loss is a very noticeable memory loss.
- Eat something to alleviate the headache, which is worsened by mental effort.
- Eating alleviates anacardium orientale’s cough.
- By eating, symptoms typically improve; two hours later, they return.
- eruptions were examined.
- Melancholy thoughts and hypochondriacal sadness.
- Fear of impending death, anxiety, and trepidation.
- With discouragement and despair, there is fear and mistrust of the future.
- a tendency to find humor in serious situations while maintaining a somber attitude in the face of comical events.
- Act as though there are two wills, each of which has different requirements.
- Fixed ideas: That he is double, that nothing is real, that everything seems to be a dream, that a stranger is always by his side, one to the other, the other to the left, fondles them before pushing them away.
- an impression that the body and mind are not connected.
- Loss of memory, mental and memory impairment, sensory impairment, and idea absence.
- Head confusion, giddy fits, dizziness while moving, and the sensation that everything is too far away.
- spinning vertigo that worsens with stooping and obscures the eyes.
- Vertigo and a headache that are made worse by movement.
- sensation of tearing, usually on the right side of the head and frequently extending to the face and neck, followed by buzzing and itching in the ears.
- ears are under uncomfortable pressure.
- Ear discomfort, resembling an ulcer, that is mostly felt when swallowing and closing the mouth.
- acoustic acuity.
- Hearing a roaring and buzzing noise.
- Epistaxis, also called olfactory diminution
- Nasal obstruction coupled with a dryness sensation in the nostrils
- Sneezing, lachrymation, and nasal mucus discharge are all symptoms of coryza.
- pale, sallow face with hollow eyes that are recessed and ringed by dark ridges.
- Eyeball pressure and chin burning are both common symptoms.
- Face and neck eczema with small blister eruptions and excruciating itching.
- Most frequently in the evening around ten o’clock, teeth pain that is intense and cramp-like extends as far as the ears.
- gum swelling that is easily painful to the touch.
- throat and mouth are dry, and the taste is bitter.
- An unpleasant aftertaste.
- a suffocating feeling when drinking, along with a violent and constant thirst.
- The symptoms of morning sickness include morning sickness, water-brash, and vomiting in the evening.
- stomach pressure, especially after eating, as well as during periods of thought and mental effort.
- stomach feeling full and distended, along with weak digestion.
- Mostly pressive or dull and shooting umbilical cramps that are made worse by coughing, breathing, and pressure from the outside.
Anus and Stool
- A strong urge that is sated by exerting effort to squelch.
- due to the rectum’s inactivity, even soft stools are difficult to expel.
- stools that contain blood have been passed.
- Anus-region pains in the form of throbbing and blind piles.
- Anus itching as well as rectum fissures.
- urine that is frequently passed and is clear and watery.
- Urine that is turbid and clay-colored and causes a burning sensation in the glans during and after excretion.
the male genitalia
- daytime erections that are not stimulated.
- Uncontrollable scrotal itching
- heightened or subdued desire for sex.
- Hard stools cause menstrual flow.
- Leucorrhea accompanied by scratching and itching in the body parts.
- Periods are regular but scant, occasionally accompanied by abdominal spasms.
- Pregnancy nausea is alleviated by eating.
- Especially after a meal, hoarseness and a throat-excrescence sensation are common.
- cough that feels choking and like it’s tickling your throat.
- Coughing after meals (accompanied by a loss of taste and smell) and throwing up what has been consumed, or in the evening while in bed and with a blood clot in the head.
- Mostly at night or after speaking a lot, a whooping cough-like shaking cough.
- A whooping cough is a violent convulsive cough that is brought on by tickling in the pharynx. Whooping cough attacks are followed by yawning and sleepiness. It is worse at night and after eating.
- a cough that produces blood expectoration.
- short, asthmatic breaths when breathing.
- The patient seeks fresh air as a result of internal chest pressure, heat, and pain.
- Right-side chest pressure feels like a dull plug is pressing on it.
- The area around the heart feels pinched.
- When lying on the left side, there is a rattling in the trachea.
- heart-related discomfort
- Heart-region piercing pains (stitches), which come quickly after one another and occasionally reach the small of the back.
Back and Neck
- the neck’s nape feeling stiff.
- Pains that are typically drawing, shooting, or pressive in the back and in the space between the shoulder blades.
- Left shoulder blade has dull stitches.
- the shoulder blades, which is tingling.
Arms and Legs
- Arm tensing and a feeling of weakness.
- Right hand trembling
- fatigued feeling accompanied by pressing pains in the arms’ bones and muscles.
- the forearms feeling heavy and shooting.
- palms of hands covered in clammy sweat.
- Leg stiffness that makes them feel bandaged and is accompanied by agitation.
- Knees and thighs trembling, jerking, and drawing as if the legs were weary from walking.
- Knees experience a paralyzing sensation.
- Up to the calves of the legs, there is an itchy eruption around the knee.
- Legs and calves were jerking and feeling tight like they were in a cramp.
- Tensive leg pain that is present throughout the day, worsens when you walk, and is accompanied by insomnia when you are in bed at night.
- Legs and foot soles are burning.
- Walking in the mornings, especially, causes the feet to become cold.
- Pressive pains in various locations, as if from plugs.
- Typically, sufferings come and go on a regular basis.
- While we are eating, the majority of our woes vanish, but shortly afterward they return, bringing a host of new ones with them.
- Extremely weak limbs, especially the knees, with great exhaustion and trembling.
- Great fatigue while moving upstairs and while walking.
- High sensitivity to cold and air currents as well as a strong disposition toward chilliness
- Scratching brings on more burning itching.
- Blisters that range in size from a pinhead to a pea are all over the skin. They are frequently scarlet red and occasionally feel burning.
- Herpes, warts, and pain in the affected areas that feels like an abscess.
- tendency to go to bed early and experience nighttime sleep disturbances.
- dreams about tasks, fires, illnesses, fatalities, and threats.
- toothache, limb and bone pains, diarrhea, leg cramps, and mouth and finger twitching while you sleep are all common nighttime complaints.
- Veins began to beat as the pulse quickened.
- Sunshine soothes the chill, which is especially prevalent outside.
- The upper part of the body is hot, the feet are cold, you feel chilled inside, and your breath is hot.
- Strong tendency to shiver, as well as persistent trembling even in a warm environment.
- Every other day, I experience cold trembling, a pulling sensation in my head, bad mood, and agitation.
- Sitting all day causes you to perspire.
- Even when still sitting, you may perspire in the evening on your back, stomach, and head (nocturnal sweat).
Side effects of Boiron Anacardium Orientale Multi Dose Pellets
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Even if you are taking other forms of medication, such as those obtained through allopathy, ayurveda, etc., it is safe to take the medication.
The effectiveness of other medications is never hampered by homeopathic remedies.
Dosage and rules while taking Boiron Anacardium Orientale Multi Dose Pellets
Three times a day, take 4 pellets.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Precautions while taking Boiron Anacardium Orientale Multi Dose Pellets
If you take medication, make sure to wait 15 minutes between eating and taking it.
Consult a homeopathic doctor prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing.
While taking medication, refrain from consuming alcohol or tobacco.
Terms and Conditions
The effectiveness of homeopathic remedies varies depending on the conditions and should be used based on symptom similarity.
|Country of Origin||France|
|Potency||30 CH / 30CH|