Boiron Tarentula Cubensis Multi Dose Pellets 200 CH (4g) : Severe Pains, restless hands, urine dribble on cough, trembling feet
Table of Contents
Boiron Tarentula Cubensis Multi Dose Pellets
Whole spider tincture.
Common Name: Cuban spider, Mygale cubensis
Causes & Symptoms for Tarentula Cubensis Multi Dose Pellets
- This remedy is indicated by hands shaking and fidgety feet, as well as excruciating pains related to all complaints.
- Abscesses, which are characterized by stinging, burning, and painful inflammation.
- Significant sweating and hardness of the affected area.
- alleviates the final agony and is a cure for death’s pain.
- Red spots and pimples, a generalized puffy feeling, and purple discoloration.
- Can’t hold urine while coughing; complaints of burning pains.
- Night, exercise, and cold drinks make it worse.
Side effects of Tarentula Cubensis Multi Dose Pellets
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Even if you are taking other forms of medication, such as those obtained through allopathy, ayurveda, etc., it is safe to take the medication.
The effectiveness of other medications is never hampered by homeopathic remedies.
Dosage and rules while taking Tarentula Cubensis Multi Dose Pellets
Three times per day, take five pellets.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Precautions while taking Tarentula Cubensis Multi Dose Pellets
If you take medication, make sure to wait 15 minutes between eating and taking it.
Consult a homeopathic doctor prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing.
While taking medication, refrain from consuming alcohol or tobacco.
Terms and Conditions
The effectiveness of homeopathic remedies varies depending on the conditions and should be used based on symptom similarity.
|Country of Origin||France|
|Potency||200 CH / 200CH|