About Chandprabha Gutika
It is recommended in the management of diabetes, men’s problems, women’s problems, and mental disorders. Chandprabha Gutika, also known as Chandraprabha Gulika and Chandraprabha Vatika, is an ayurvedic classical medicine useful for overcoming symptoms of diseases of the kidneys, bladder, urinary tract, pancreas, bones, joints, and thyroid gland.
Ingredients of Chandprabha Gutika
- Ativisha aconitum heterophyllum
- Sweet Flag of Calamus, Calamus, or Vacha, Acorus
- Astragalus paniculatus-Bhunimba
- Tree turmeric (Berberis aristata)
- Bark of Himalayan cedar trees, Cedrus Deodara, Devdaru
- Coriander seeds (Coriandrum sativum)
- Haldi, turmeric, and curcumin
- Camphora-Camphor cinnamon, also known as kapur
- nut grass (root) or mustak, Cyperus rotundus
- False black pepper (Embelia ribes) (Vidang)
- Fruit of the Indian gooseberry, Emblica officinalis (Amla),
- Chavya, Java Long Pepper Piper Chaba Seeds
- Piper Chaba Fruit, also known as Gajapipali or Long Pepper Fruit in Java
- Longum-Long pepper, also known as pippali
- Piplamool, also known as piper longum-long pepper,
- Black pepper (Piper Nigrum; Kali Mirch)
- Lead Wort (root) from Plumbago zeylanica, Chitraka
- Guduchi’s cordifolia tinospora
- Myrobalan, Haritaki, and Terminalia Chebula-Chebulic
- Belliric Myrobalan and Terminalia bellirica
- Shunti and Zingiber officinale
- Dantimool’s Baliospermum montanum
- Banslochan, or Bambusa bambos, is a type of bamboo.
- Tamarind tree cinnamon
- cinnamon (cinnamomum zeylanicum)
- Seeds from the cardamom plant, Elettaria
- O. turpethum-Trivrit
- Shuddha Guggulu and Commiphora mukul
Medicinal Properties of Chandprabha Gutika
- Acid-reducing medication
- Inflammatory (effective in reducing inflammation in muscles and soft tissues)
- Anti-arthritic (effects are most noticeable in low back pain, especially for the spine)
- Digestive Stimulant: This drug has mild side effects but is still noticeable in patients with anorexia nervosa or who are under a lot of mental stress.
- Emmenagogue, which has minor side effects but regulates menstrual flow by enhancing the female reproductive system
- Because Loha bhasma (iron Calx) is present, haematinic foods increase hemoglobin levels.
- Red blood cell production is aided by hematogenic substances.
- reduces bilirubin (minor side effects; additional liver medications are needed)
- Shilajit and Loha Bhasma’s “Fat Burner”
- Anti-gout (it boosts uric acid excretion in the urine)
- osteoarthritis and gout: analgesic
- An agent that relaxes muscles, especially those in the uterus during labor pains
- Since Vidanga is an anthelmintic
- moderate antihypertensive
Therapeutic Indications of Chandprabha Gutika
- general weakness
- physical sluggishness
- fatigue syndrome in general
- rheumatoid arthritis
- Heat or burning in the palms or feet
- Tonic for health
- Added workload-related stress on the mind
- passive signs of depression
- Students’ loss of memory
- Schoolchildren’s mental fatigue
- Mild antihypertensive effects in people with hypertension
- Papillary or tachycardia
- heart elixir
- A sore heel
- heels that are soft
- small back pain
- (When combined with ashwagandha extract) Knee osteoarthritis
- muscle ache brought on by exhaustion
- AMENORHEE (absence of menstruation)
- Dysmenorrhea (agonizing menstruation)
- uterine bleeding that is too much
- (With Kachnaar Guggul) Uterine polyp
- Ovarian polycystic disease
- hormone imbalances in women
- regularly miscarrying
- Use of varuna/crataeva nurvala for enlarged prostate
- (With Konch pak and ashwagandha) Impotence
- ED (when ashwagandha is taken)
- Urinating frequently
- bladder leakage
- (Urine with sugar) Glycosuria
- Proteinuria or albuminuria
- chronic kidney (kidney) disease
- kidney disease (nephrosis)
- renal stones
- Kidney disease with polycystic kidneys
Benefits & Medicinal Uses of Chandprabha Gutika
General Debility & Fatigue
The effects of Chandraprabha Vati are attributed to shilajit and loha bhasma, which reduce fatigue and revitalize the body with a refreshing feeling. Chandraprabha Vati is used as a total health tonic and supplement for boosting physical strength and reducing general sluggishness.
Mental Fatigue & Stress
Due to the effects of its main ingredient, SHILAJIT, Chandraprabha Vati is helpful for lowering mental fatigue and stress. It also aids students in lowering stress associated with their studies and boosts memory.
High Blood Pressure & Tachycardia
Chandraprabha Vati effectively helps in this case for lowering the blood pressure and providing the strength to the heart. It also reduces heart palpitations and increases heart rate (tachycardia). Its effects on these health conditions may be caused by Shilajit and Loha bhasma. Chandraprabha Vati has mild anti-hypertensive effects. Its main effects appear in people with excessive alcohol intake. Alcohol may increase the blood pressure and result in headache, etc.
Gout & Raised Uric Acid Level
In general, Chandraprabha Vati is used in conjunction with Gokshuradi guggul/Vati, Guduchi Satva, and Punarnava powder or Punarnavarishta for improving excretion of harmful toxins from the body, including creatinine, urea, and uric acid. It also balances the natural functions of the kidney and aids in the elimination of excess uric acid.
Since Chandraprabha Vati has strong anti-inflammatory and mild analgesic properties, it is also helpful for conditions like low back pain, spinal arthritis, and osteoarthritis of the knee.
Amenorrhea, Oligomenorrhea & Dysmenorrhea
Even though Chandraprabha Vati has mild emmenagogue effects, it can balance a woman’s hormones, which solves issues like missed periods, light periods, and painful periods. It also has a slight antispasmodic effect because it contains ingredients like ginger, pepper, long pepper, loha bhasma, and others, which lessens menstrual cramps and lower abdominal pain.
Excessive Uterine Bleeding & Uterine Polyp
Chandraprabha Vati works with Kanchnaar guggul to reduce the size of polyps, but other medications, such as Praval Pishti, Mukta Pishti, Mochras, Daruharidra, etc., are also necessary to stop the bleeding if bleeding is the main concern.
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
When combined with Ashokarishta and Kanchanar guggul, Chandraprabha Vati corrects ovarian function and removes cysts, making it the drug of choice for polycystic ovarian disease. It is also great for rheumatoid arthritis and helps other medications work better and more effectively.
- VATHAPRABHA VATI
- Ras Kamdudha
- Shayam Musli Khadiradi
As opposed to the following combination, Ashokarishta may not be the best option if the patient has oligomenorrhea and their periods are irregular but scanty.
- VATHAPRABHA VATI
- Kashayam Sukumaram
- Guggul Kanchanar
Agnitundi Vati may be necessary for bringing periods in some patients who do not respond well to this combination, but it should only be used temporarily and should be stopped during menstruation.
An excellent uterine tonic is Chandraprabha Vati, which is used in conjunction with ashwagandha extract to strengthen the uterine muscles in order to prevent recurrent miscarriage, which is thought to be caused by a weak uterus.
When combined with Varuna (crataeva nurvala), Chandraprabha Vati is more effective at easing the discomfort caused by enlarged prostate gland and reducing urinary symptoms caused by prostate hypertrophy.
Oligospermia, Impotence & Erectile dysfunction
When used with Konch pak and ashwagandha extract, Chandraprabha Vati improves the natural functions of all male reproductive organs, increases sperm count and strength, and alleviates physical weakness in oligospermia patients.
Frequent Urination & Urinary Incontinence
While Chandraprabha Vati does not directly affect frequent urination, it does address the root cause of the issue and aid in the treatment of urinary frequency and incontinence.
The other causes of albuminuria include exposure to heat or cold, emotional stress, fever, and strenuous exercise, among others. In most of these causes, Chandraprabha Vati along with Kamdudha Ras is helpful for protein loss in the urine. If you are diabetic, then you should check the blood glucose level regularly and keep it under good control. Microalbuminuria is an early sign of diabetic kidney damage in diabetic patients.
In conjunction with anti-diabetic medications or the following herbal combination, Chandraprabha Vati is a potent treatment for glycosuria (the presence of sugar in the urine), and it has been shown to be effective in lowering abnormal glucose levels.
Chronic Kidney Disease
Chandraprabha Vati, when taken twice daily in a dosage of 1 gram, lowers blood urea, uric acid, and serum creatinine levels, as we have discussed in the context of gout.
Due to its lithotriptic and antilithiatic properties, Chandraprabha Vati aids in preventing kidney stone formation and reduces kidney stone formation.
Polycystic kidney disease (PKD)
Polycystic kidney disease is helped by Chandraprabha Vati and Kachnaar Guggul; the effects start to show after a few days.
Along with Chandanadi Vati and Chandanasava, Chandraprabha Vati is effective for reducing all of the symptoms of cystitis, including cloudy urine, foul-smelling urine, frequent urination, burning, or pelvic discomfort. Cystitis, or inflammation of the bladder, is frequently brought on by urinary tract infection (UTI), but it can also have other causes such as drugs, use of spermicidal jellies, feminine hygiene spray,
Dosage of Chandprabha Gutika
Take 1 to 2 500 mg tablets, once or twice daily, with or without food, or as recommended by an ayurvedic physician.
Precautions Of Chandprabha Gutika
- Due to the fact that this medication contains salt as an ingredient, people with high blood pressure should only use it under medical supervision.
- An abdominal tingling sensation from overdosage is possible.
- Maintain a distance from children’s eyes and reach.
- Keep in a dry, cool environment.
Terms and Conditions
Before purchasing this medication, we have assumed that you sought medical advice and are not using it for self-medication.
|Country of Origin||India|