Dr. Rao Chyavana Forte-d 200 Ml
With chyawanaprash ingredients and a non-sugar, non-alcoholic base, this rejuvenating tonic for diabetics is advised in cases of diabetic complications, diabetes-induced jaundice, and immunodeficiency.
- boosts body resistance by restoring and improving physiological immuno-competence.
- Increase your immunity and overall well-being with a natural food supplement.
- helps diabetics avoid gangrene and wound healing more quickly.
- aids in the treatment of different liver diseases.
- in an effort to ward off and treat arteriosclerosis.
- a good way to stop oxidative damage and other degenerative changes.
- controls the aging of the tissues.
- contains low molecular weight antioxidants from natural sources, including flavoproteins, tannic acid, catechins, flavonoids, and polyphenols.
- Reactive oxygen species are scavenged and neutralized by anti-oxidants.
Amla (Emblica officinalis), Microstylis Wallichii, Dasamula (Ten roots), Sidacordifolia, Pistacia Chinensis, Phyllanthus niruri, Tinosporacordifolia, Terminaliachebula, Curcuma zedoaria, Boerhaaviacardamomum, Elethariacardamomum, Santalum album, Cyperus rotund
|Container Type||Pet bottle|
|Shelf Life||2 Years|
|Country of Origin||India|
|Suitable For||Veg / Vegetarian|
Comments are closed.