Lords Apis Mell 30 CH (30ml) : For Abscess, Carbuncle, Constipation, Lung & Heart affections, Varicose veins
Table of Contents
Also known as
A. melifica, A. mel
3 x 3 x 8 centimeters
Lords Apis Mell
The honey bee is known as
Causes & Symptoms for Lords Apis Mell
- Skin and mucous membrane oedema are caused by the action of Apis Mellifica on cellular tissues.
- Acute kidney inflammation, erysipelatous inflammations, dropsical effusions, anasarca, and other parenchymatous tissue inflammations are some of the pathological conditions that are characteristic of Apis.
- Swelling or puffing up of different parts, oedema, red rosy hue, stinging pains, soreness, intolerance of heat, and slightest touch, as well as afternoon aggravation, are some of the general guiding symptoms of Apis Mellifica. The very characteristic effects of the bee sting provide unerring indications for its employment in disease.
- Patients of Apis Mellifica exhibit a lot of prostration and experience a stiffness and feeling as though something inside their bodies has been torn off.
- Apis specifically affects the skin, serous membranes, inner organ coatings, and outer parts.
- It causes extreme sensitivity to touch and general soreness, as well as serous inflammation with effusion, brain, heart, and other membranes.
- Awkward; drops things easily; indifference, apathy, and unconsciousness.
- Feeling of dying, listlessness, inability to think clearly, jealousy, fidgetiness, difficulty being pleased, and sudden shrill, piercing screams are all symptoms of stupor that alternates with erotic mania.
- Having trouble focusing on reading or studying.
- Heat, throbbing, and distensive pains are better on pressure and worse on motion, and vertigo with sneezing is worse on lying down or closing your eyes.
- Lids that are swollen, red, oedematous, painful around the orbits, with bright red, puffy conjunctiva.
- Styes feel much better and are being monitored for recurrence.
- Red, inflamed, and painful external ear; stinging discomfort.
- Nasal tip coldness, redness, swelling, and pain.
- Erysipelas that extend from the right to the left are swollen, red, and filled with a sharp pain.
- oedematous, waxy, and pale.
- throat and mouth membrane glossy, like it had been varnished.
- Scalding in the mouth and throat, fiery red tongue that is swollen, sore, and raw with vesicles.
- Gums and lips, especially the upper ones, feel swollen, hot, and trembling, and the tongue feels scorched.
- An achy sensation, a lack of thirst, food vomit, and a milk craving.
- When sneezing, my nose gets sore and bruised. My abdomen is also extremely tender.
- Anus feels raw, bloody, and unable to control it with every motion.
- Constipation; feels as if something would break on straining. Hemorrhoids, with stinging pain, after confinement. Watery, yellow diarrhea. Inability to urinate without a stool that is dark, fetid, and worse after eating.
- Larynx oedema, hoarseness, and labored breathing are all symptoms.
- Last drop burn and smart, Incontinence, frequent and involuntary urination, Suppression, Cast Loading, Stinging Pain, and Burning and Soreness when Urinating.
- Menstrual periods are suppressed, with symptoms in the head and brain, especially in young girls. Oedema of the labia; relieved by cold water. Soreness and stinging pains; ovaritis; worse in RIGHT ovary.
- ovarian pain that is unbearably bad and dysmenorrhea.
- Numerous bleeding episodes, a heavy abdomen, dizziness, stinging pain, and a feeling of tightness are all symptoms of metrorrhagia.
- There is a lot of tenderness around the abdomen and uterine area, ovarian tumors, metritis, and stinging pains.
- Feet are swollen and stiff, and they feel excessively large.
- Back and limb joint pain, fatigue, and a bruised feeling.
- Oedematous swellings, numbness in the hands and fingertip tips, and hives with excruciating itching.
- swellings after bites; tender, stinging, soreness.
- The erysipelas has a rosy hue, is sensitive, and is swollen.
- A sudden puffing up of the entire body is accompanied by carbuncles that are painful and burning.
- Very sleepy, with laborious dreams and screams and startling awakenings while asleep.
Right side, late afternoon, after sleeping, closed and heated rooms, touch, pressure, and all forms of heat worse.
Better outdoors, exposed, and in a frigid bath.
Side effects of Lords Apis Mell
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Even if you are taking other forms of medication, such as those obtained through allopathy, ayurveda, etc., it is safe to take the medication.
The effectiveness of other medications is never hampered by homeopathic remedies.
Dosage and rules while taking Lords Apis Mell
Three times per day, mix five drops in a half cup of water.
The globules can also be used as medicine; take them as directed by your doctor, usually three times per day.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Precautions while taking Lords Apis Mell
If you take medication, make sure to wait 15 minutes between eating and taking it.
Consult a homeopathic doctor prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing.
While taking medication, refrain from consuming alcohol or tobacco.
Terms and Conditions
The effectiveness of homeopathic remedies varies depending on the conditions and should be used based on symptom similarity.
|Country of Origin||India|
|Potency||30 CH / 30CH|