Lords Arnica Mont 30 CH (30ml) : After Injuries, Bruises, hairfall, Joint pains, Mouth ulcers, Bleeding
Also known as
Arnica M., Arnica mtn.
Four by four by nine millimeters
Lords Arnica Mont(Dilution)
Leopardsbane is its common name.
Causes & Symptoms for Lords Arnica Mont
- Arnica Montana works effectively to relieve the symptoms caused by wounds, fear, or anger.
- The use of arnica as a first aid in complaints of injuries is related to any complaints that follow falls.
- It is best for those who are highly sensitive to mechanical harm, as well as for those who get seasick or get motion sickness on trains.
- Effects following Injuries, Falls, Contusions, or any complaints of any system of the body that are related to a sore, bruised feeling.
- Complaints that come on suddenly, pains that feel bruised and limp, and soreness in the injured areas are all symptoms of recent injury.
- When bleeding develops following injuries or after childbirth, it is helpful to check the bleeding.
- After grief’s aftereffects, such as an unexpected financial setback or psychological trauma.
- With the aid of arnica, constant anxiety and a desire to be alone are reduced, as well as indifference and simple exhaustion following mental strain.
- Fights with friends and family, is mischievous and funny, and lashes out in rage at the slightest provocation.
- Fear when making decisions, a lack of ideas, restlessness, and a refusal to express feelings, even when they are present, are all signs that someone is ill but pretending to be fine.
- Headache and eye heaviness are stitching together.
- Headaches that feel like they are burning and heating up, as well as having cold spots on the forehead and experiencing constant dizziness—especially when walking.
- A tingling sensation at the top of the head, ascent pains, and fall-related aftereffects.
- Applying this to the afflicted area is helpful for encouraging hair growth.
teeth, face, and mouth
- Arnica primarily aids puffy cheeks, sunken faces, and pustulose eruptions around the eyes.
- Submaxillary and neck gland swelling that hurts, along with thirst-inducing dry mouth
- With the aid of Arnica Montana, lip ulceration, dryness, and fissure are significantly diminished.
- A bitter taste in the mouth and sore gums following tooth extraction.
- teeth that are loose and a feeling of length.
eye, ear, and nose
- Eyelid swelling, redness, inflammation, burning, and discharge are all present along with red, swollen eyes.
- Due to feeling dizzy when their eyes are closed, patients who keep their eyes open may find relief from arnica.
- Tingling in the nose accompanied by turbinates that are swollen, nares that are ulcerated, and nasal bones
- breathing is hard and there is a burning in the nose, and there is bleeding from the nose, and the nose hurts.
- Shooting pains in the ear and surrounding area following injury; tinnitus; sounds heard in the ear.
- Arnica can help to alleviate hearing difficulties caused by ear buzzing.
breathing system and throat
- Useful in treating tonsillitis and short-term, mouth-breathing bad breath. Burning in the throat, uneasiness, soreness, and dryness.
- Arnica can effectively treat hoarseness caused by excessive vocal use.
- Excessive breathing difficulty accompanied by a cough that gets worse at night, when you yawn, you can’t get the expectorate out of your throat so you swallow it.
Abdomen and stomach:
- a feeling of pressure and tightness in the chest and back, along with a desire to vomit, accompany the nausea.
- In addition to vomiting what was taken (eating) along with a blood mixture, there is a rising of salt like water in the mouth.
- Hepatic shooting pans, a painful and tender liver, and splenic area pain are all symptoms.
- Passes wind and experiences sever, colicky abdominal pains.
- irregular, pale urine urination that occurs frequently during the night while in bed.
- suffering while urinating and passing blood.
- Sharp, shooting pains accompanied by threadworm complaints, constipation with labored bowel movements, and bleeding after stomas have been passed.
- Dysentric, liquid, undigested material in the stool, pain, and the desire to lie down after each stool are all symptoms.
Neck, skeleton, and extremities:
- Arnica is highly recommended for complaints of back pain, limb pain after strenuous activity, and difficulty walking straight due to back pain.
- Upper limb pain that originates in the lower limbs and rises.
- Arnica Montana relieves cramps in the fingers, weakness, and swollen veins in the hand that make it difficult to hold things.
- neck glands are swollen and painfully weakened, along with the neck muscles.
- sensation similar to a sprain, joint pain accompanied by tenderness and swelling, as well as tingling and stiffness in the limbs after exercise
- body trembling accompanied by muscle jerking.
- Black and blue spots on the body, mild inflammatory eruptions accompanied by redness, and small, hot, tender boils.
Side effects of Lords Arnica Mont
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Dosage and rules while taking of Lords Arnica Mont
Three times per day, mix five drops in a half cup of water.
The globules can also be used as medicine; take them as directed by your doctor, usually three times per day.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Terms and Conditions
The effectiveness of homeopathic remedies varies depending on the conditions and should be used based on symptom similarity.
|Country of Origin
|30 CH / 30CH