Lords Bellis Per 30 CH (30ml) : For sprain, Injuries, Boils, muscle pains, After delivery pelvic painst
Also known as
Lords Bellis perennis
Common name: Daisy
Causes & Symptoms for Lords Bellis perennis
- Bellis perennis acts on the blood vessel’s muscular fibers, causing severe muscular soreness and lameness, mimicking sprains, injuries, and bone fractures.
- Bellis Perennis also helps with muscle and joint aches, as well as sprains with extreme soreness. It also affects venous congestion brought on by mechanical causes.
- The condition requiring this remedy, masturbation-related injuries, is expressed as auto-traumatism of the pelvic organs.
- Bellis perennis is a great remedy for sprains and bruises. It also works wonders for affections brought on by cold wind and complaints brought on by cold food or drink when the body is heated.
- It is a noble remedy for elderly laborers, especially gardeners, as exudations, stasis, and swelling fall within its scope.
- Bellis Perennis is a popular treatment for boils, sore muscles, and acne with boils all over the body.
- After major surgical procedures, bellis prennis is the first remedy used for injuries to deeper tissues. It is also effective in cases where there is limb weakness following gout, such as when nerve injuries result in severe pain and an intolerance to cold bathing.
Doesn’t tell or demonstrate psychic traumatism.
– Refusal to compromise.
– An unclear environment.
– Bone fractures, sprains, and other injuries.
– Deeper tissue injuries following major surgery, particularly to the abdomen and pelvic organs; trauma to the pelvic organs following childbirth; and a sore, bruised sensation around the pelvis (uterus).
Worse: Excessive effort
– Conditions brought on by cold drinks, cold food, and becoming cold when heated.
– Old laborers who are overworked, gardeners, business travelers, and the railway spine.
– Abscesses and boils
-Headache from top of head to occiput; forehead feels compressed; soreness and bruises.
-Has been itchier after a hot bath and going to bed.
Face – Acne, Worse menstrual irregularities.: Acne on the face and more irregular periods.
– Abdominal wall pain making it difficult to walk while pregnant.
– Anguish following ice cream.
– Illnesses following an abdominal surgery.
Gender of a man
Children being masturbated.
genitalia of women
– Sexual assault.
– Dysmenorrhea; suppressed menses brought on by the cold.
– Urinary tract discomfort while pregnant.
– Exertion-aggravated metrorrhagia.
– Irregular bowel movements-related illnesses.
-Engorged uterus and breasts.
-Pregnancy-related varicose veins.
-Abdominal muscles become lame and unable to walk during pregnancy.
-Uterus hurts and feels compressed.
Breast cancer, hard mammae that has become indurated after being bruised.
– Coccyx injuries (Hypericum is a recommended treatment for this kind of injury).
-Awakens in the early morning hours and is unable to go back to sleep.
– Pain in the uterus and abdominal walls.
Yellow, painless diarrhea with a foul odor that gets worse at night. Stitches in the spleen, sore, enlarged.
-Bloated and having stomach pains.
Ecchymosis, swelling, and extreme touch sensitivity are boils.
– Mechanically caused venous congestion
-Acne, exudations, swellings, and varicose veins that feel bruised and sore.
– Muscular and joint pain.
-Scratching on the flexor surfaces of the thighs and the back.
-Paint the thighs’ front portions.
-Wrist feels as though an elastic band is wrapped around the joint.
-Sprains cause severe soreness and feel like an elastic band has been wrapped around the affected joint. Railway spine.
Side effects of Lords Bellis perennis
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Even if you are taking other forms of medication, such as those obtained through allopathy, ayurveda, etc., it is safe to take the medication.
The effectiveness of other medications is never hampered by homeopathic remedies.
Dosage and rules while taking Lords Bellis perennis
Three times per day, mix five drops in a half cup of water.
The globules can also be used as medicine; take them as directed by your doctor, usually three times per day.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Precautions while taking Lords Bellis perennis
If you take medication, make sure to wait 15 minutes between eating and taking it.
Consult a homeopathic doctor prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing.
While taking medication, refrain from consuming alcohol or tobacco.
Terms and Conditions
The effectiveness of homeopathic remedies varies depending on the conditions and should be used based on symptom similarity.
|Country of Origin||India|
|Potency||30 CH / 30CH|