Lords Bismuthum Met 30 CH (30ml) : Colitis, gastritis, Vomiting, eructation, stomach pain, After operation
Also known as
Lords Bismuthum Metallicum
Common Name: Bismuth subnitrate that has precipitated
Causes and symptoms for Lords Bismuthum Metallicum
- Additionally helpful in cases of post-operative vomiting, particularly liquid vomiting following laprotomies accompanied by intense mental anguish and restlessness, is bismuthum metallicum.
- Colitis, gastritis, and vomiting can all be effectively treated with bismuth metallic.
- Due to an accumulation of solid food, there is convulsive gagging and unbearable stomach pain.
- While solid food is retained for a long time until there is a large accumulation, which is then also vomited out later in decomposed form, water is vomited out in large quantities as soon as it reaches the stomach.
- The pain is severe, crampy, spasmodic in nature, and irritable. The vomitus is very offensive.
- Eructation and bending backwards are used to relieve stomach pain. Since food accumulates in the stomach for several days, the stools are extremely profuse, revolting, and cadaverous smelling.
- Cholera infantum, which typically occurs in the summer and is characterized by frequent vomiting and gagging, can also benefit from bismuth metallicum.
- The primary effects of bismuth metallicum are alimentary canal irritation and catarrhal inflammation.
– Frontal pressing pain and a feeling of weightiness.
– TERROR OF ISLANDING.
The patient taking bismuthum metallicum wants companionship.
-Clinging, the child will always grab the mother’s hand, and anguish, which is never stationary for very long.
– Anxiety, pushing yourself out of bed.
a profound fear of dying.
– Unfeeling. Undertakes many tasks but persists in nothing. Discontented and morose.
– Pressure coming from below and above, and coming from before, in the right eye.
– In both canthi, thickened mucus.
– A toothache can be soothed by gargling with ice water.
Better cold beverages; however, when the stomach is full, vomiting occurs.
– Backward bending is better (aches in the stomach, pressure on the spine).
– Acute, violent stomach pains accompanied by severe agony, agitation, dizziness, cramping, and rubbing that worsen the pain; back rubbing relieves the pain.
– VOMITING as soon as the water warms up or reaches the stomach, especially for cold water.
– Vomits on a daily basis; worse: vomits liquids and food hours after eating.
– Evenings, white tongue coating, frequent empty eructations, and stomach aches.
– Must stoop backward due to distressing pressure and burning in the stomach region.
– Illnesses following an abdominal surgery.
ridged with bloat.
– Constant flatus, lower abdominal pressure and rumbling, along with a desire to urinate.
– Diarrhea without pain
– Watery; plentiful; frequent.
– When walking, I experience a pressive, crampy pain through my chest near my diaphragm.
– Back and chest pain that is dull and burning.
Arms and Legs
– Laming, tearing pressure on the right forearm; more on the outside; goes away with motion and touch. Paralytic weariness and weakness in the right arm.
– Tearing in the right hand’s middle and ring fingers’ metacarpal bones, as well as minor tearing on the hand’s finger tips, especially under the nails.
– Corrosive itching near the joints on the backs of both feet and the side of the tibia, which gets worse when scratched.
– Frequent nighttime awakenings, apparently from fear; unable to take his usual morning nap.
Lascivious dreams, interrupted by restless sleep, and seminal emissions (occasionally absent)
Side effects of Lords Bismuthum Metallicum
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Even if you are taking other forms of medication, such as those obtained through allopathy, ayurveda, etc., it is safe to take the medication.
The effectiveness of other medications is never hampered by homeopathic remedies.
Dosage and rules while taking Lords Bismuthum Metallicum
Three times per day, mix five drops in a half cup of water.
The globules can also be used as medicine; take them as directed by your doctor, usually three times per day.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Precautions while taking Lords Bismuthum Metallicum
If you take medication, make sure to wait 15 minutes between eating and taking it.
Consult a homeopathic doctor prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing.
While taking medication, refrain from consuming alcohol or tobacco.
Terms and Conditions
The effectiveness of homeopathic remedies varies depending on the conditions and should be used based on symptom similarity.
|Country of Origin||India|
|Potency||30 CH / 30CH|