Lords Caulophyllum 30 CH (30ml) : Female complaints, small joint pains, Easy labour, chloasma, pregnancy
3 x 3 x 8 centimeters
Common name: Cohosh, blue
Causes and symptoms for Lords Caulophyllum
- Woman’s medicine is caulophyllum.
- Additionally, it helps with young girls’ acrid, excoriating white discharge.
- issues with women, such as painful menses and irregular menstruation.
- One of the best homeopathic medicines used for the lack of or decreased tonicity of the womb, it is also helpful in labor when there is extraordinary rigidity, pains of a spasmodic nature flying in different directions, when the pains are deficient and the patient is exhausted and anxious.
- Stomach ailments that cause spasmodic dyspepsia, such as pain and spasms, can be treated with Caulophyllum Thalictroides.
- Caulophyllum thalictroides has a special affinity for the smaller joints, and it is also a sign of rheumatism when there is pain and stiffness in small joints like the fingers, toes, and ankles, as well as aching in the wrists and pain that is migratory in nature.
- Caulophyllum thalictroides is used to treat thrush both externally and internally. Caulophyllum is primarily associated with complaints relating to female genitals and general joint pains.
– Anxious trembling and restlessness.
– Easily offended and irritability.
– Fluctuating emotions.
– Is unwilling to eat.
– Reactivates labor pains and helps the patient’s labor continue after being worn out.
– Cold sensitivity; warm clothing is preferable.
Pains are scattering everywhere.
Chorea during adolescence.
Prior to menstruation
– A headache that is both painful and rheumatic.
– A headache caused by uterine issues.
– Left eye pain that gets worse when bending over, from noon until midnight.
— The weight of the lids.
– Dark blotches on the forehead.
– Oral ulcers or aphthae.
– oral thrush
– Bile vomit prior to menstruation.
– Vomiting and nausea while giving birth.
– Period pain that cramps up.
genitalia of women
– COMMENTS MADE WHILE WORKING
– Os That Is Quite Rigid.
– Spasmodic, severe, flying pains during labor that are too weak and irregular.
– Cervical pain that feels sharp.
– Weakness, shaking, inability to speak, and exhaustion.
– Is cold-sensitive but wants the windows open.
– Significant vaginal mucus.
– Metrorrhagia (unusually heavy bleeding) plus uterine inertia.
– Placenta retention, heavy bleeding, and extreme weakness.
– Following groin and abdominal pain that is radiating,
– Abortion, postpartum menorrhagia (extended, heavy menses).
-Prolonged lochia (uterine discharge following childbirth).
– The uterus does not contract.
– Prolapsus caused by relaxed muscles or ligaments.
– Repeated miscarriages coupled with infertility.
even in young girls, leucorrhoea.
– Dysmenorrhea, which causes leg and foot pain that extends downward.
– Lower limb weakness following childbirth.
– Small joint arthritis, which affects the fingers, hands, and feet.
– Pain and stiffness, worse before periods, better when flow starts, warmth, pain moves around.
finger joints with arthritic nodules.
– Chloasma, which causes the skin around the cheekbone and nose to appear darker.
Side effects of Lords Caulophyllum
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Even if you are taking other forms of medication, such as those obtained through allopathy, ayurveda, etc., it is safe to take the medication.
The effectiveness of other medications is never hampered by homeopathic remedies.
Dosage and rules while taking Lords Caulophyllum
Three times per day, mix five drops in a half cup of water.
The globules can also be used as medicine; take them as directed by your doctor, usually three times per day.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Precautions while taking Lords Caulophyllum
If you take medication, make sure to wait 15 minutes between eating and taking it.
Consult a homeopathic doctor prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing.
While taking medication, refrain from consuming alcohol or tobacco.
Terms and Conditions
The effectiveness of homeopathic remedies varies depending on the conditions and should be used based on symptom similarity.
|Country of Origin||India|
|Potency||30 CH / 30CH|