Lords Chamomilla 30 CH (30ml) : Children complaints, colic, toothache, Stiff joints, all pains, sciatica
Four by four by nine millimeters
Common name: French chamomile
Causes and symptoms of Lords Chamomilla
- The primary treatment recommended in particular for colic and teething issues in infants is chamomilla.
- Children’s illnesses frequently involve the use of chamomilla, where colic, irritability, and peevishness are the necessary warning signs.
- Child may experience greenish, hot, extremely offensive diarrhoea during dentition that smells like rotten eggs and cannot bear to have anyone near him or be spoken to.
- When something warm is consumed, a person enters a warm room, drinks coffee, is menstruating or pregnant, or when there is a toothache, chamomilla is helpful. Toothaches are also relieved by rain.
- Unbearable pains that are accompanied by numbness can also be relieved by chamomilla. Other uses for the herb include treating earaches in teething children, convulsions in nursing infants brought on by a mother’s rage, and night sweats.
- The infant is extremely cranky, indignant, and rude.
- Additionally recommended is chamomilla for anger-related cramping, dyspepsia, belching, acidity, and other symptoms.
- Additionally, it relieves cramps associated with the menstrual cycle and joint pain.
- In addition to menstrual cramps, chamomilla is effective for sciatica pain that is accompanied by numbness and burning soles.
- Joint discomfort and numbness are worse in hot, humid weather and improve in it.
– Nervous system irritability and anger.
– OVERSENSITIVE to outside stimuli (light, noise).
– Pain sensitivity (Acon., Coff., Hep., Nux-V).
– Irritated and aggressive when in pain.
– IRRITABILITY, aggressive rage.
– Whining, agitation, and whining.
– Short-tempered, impatient, and snappish.
– Irritable; sends nurse and doctor away; and engages in heated arguments.
-Intolerance for interruptions or speaking to.
– Resistance to touch and observation.
– Arbitrarily demanding something and then discarding it after receiving it.
– Delusions; believes that he has been vexatiously offended; and of offenses.
– Crying out in the night.
– Aversion to wind.
– Capricious (quick, erratic mood or behavior changes).
– Irritable and angry, and the kids want to be carried.
– During transport, kicks and stiffens.
– Night, DENTITION, wind, drugs, worse at 9 a.m. (9 p.m.).
With the exception of toothaches, warm applications are better.
– Grumbles born of annoyance and rage.
– Spasms and Cramps.
– After the mother becomes angry, nursing babies experience convulsions.
beverages and food
– Longing for cold beverages
Improved by coffee.
– Morning headache made worse when I thought about it at 9 p.m.
– Clenched lips.
– Heat that burns.
– OTITIS MEDIA, which causes ear pain and inflammation.
Warmth helps the pain, while wind, noise, and touch make it worse.
– Twitching and jerking.
– Headache and sweat that is very hot.
– Body is cold with a hot face.
– Sweat that follows a meal or beverage.
– Is warm.
Dentition that is painful and challenging
Pain is alleviated by drinking cold liquids; it is made worse by drinking warm liquids and eating warm food; by touching; by being in a warm environment; by coffee; and by being pregnant.
– Coffee aftertaste and drug withdrawal.
– A fit of colic.
– COLIC, flatulent, worse with touch, anger, and menstruation; improved by warm applications.
diarrhea affecting one’s teeth
genitalia of women
– Extensive cramping in the thighs and labor-like pains during menstruation (Xanax); worse after feeling angry.
– Excruciating afteraches.
– Cramps when a baby is nursing.
– Spells that keep your breath.
– Anger-related asthma.
– A scratchy, irritating, dry cough.
– Worse between 9 and 12 o’clock in the afternoon and while you’re sleeping.
– Croup, which causes breathing problems in children by inflaming the larynx and trachea.
– Nighttime rheumatic pains force you to get out of bed and go for a walk.
– Infants fist-pushing.
– In the afternoon, the ankles sag.
– Forearm numbness when grabbing something.
– Thumbs drawn in, arm cramps, and convulsions.
– Unable to sleep due to heat and agitation.
– Biliousness following rage.
– Ragging on young children and nursing mothers.
– Nighttime scratching.
– Being excessively touchy.
Side effects of Lords Chamomilla
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Even if you are taking other forms of medication, such as those obtained through allopathy, ayurveda, etc., it is safe to take the medication.
The effectiveness of other medications is never hampered by homeopathic remedies.
Dosage and rules while taking Lords Chamomilla
Three times per day, mix five drops in a half cup of water.
The globules can also be used as medicine; take them as directed by your doctor, usually three times per day.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Precautions while taking Lords Chamomilla
If you take medication, make sure to wait 15 minutes between eating and taking it.
Consult a homeopathic doctor prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing.
While taking medication, refrain from consuming alcohol or tobacco.
Terms and Conditions
The effectiveness of homeopathic remedies varies depending on the conditions and should be used based on symptom similarity.
|Country of Origin||India|
|For Use By||Children|
|Potency||30 CH / 30CH|