Table of Contents
Natural, lovely, and you!!! Benefits
- skin irritability is cleaned up and treated
- dry skin is softened and moisturized.
- improves the skin’s radiance
- boosts skin radiance
- increases the skin’s natural glow
- skin tone is improved
- Nariyal coconut oil, from the genus Cocos nucifera
- Ricinus communis castor oil – Aarandi
- Jatun olive oil, also known as Olea europaea
- Simmondsia chinensis, or jojoba oil
- Aloe Barbedensis, also known as aloe,
- (Rosa Domestica) Rose Water: Gulab
- Cymbopogon citratus, or lemongrass oil
- Citrus reticulata orange oil, also known as Santra
- Citrus reticulata orange peel extract, available as Santra
- Triticum vulgare (wheat germ oil)
- Citrate of sodium
- Skin that is flaky and dry
- Inconsistency and dullness
How Do I?
This procedure can be used daily for at least one to two times or repeated as necessary by wetting the skin with warm water, gently applying soap to the body’s skin, including the face, and then washing with water.
|Country of Origin||India|