Prevent dengue with these easy ways
Prevent dengue with these easy ways
Table of Contents
This is how dengue happens
Dengue fever, which seems normal in the beginning, can prove to be fatal if delayed or treated incorrectly. If the right treatment is done on time, then the situation remains under control. Dengue is caused by the bite of female Aedes aegypti mosquito. These mosquitoes have cheetah-like stripes on their bodies. Dengue virus is present in high quantity in the blood of a patient suffering from dengue fever. When an Aedes mosquito bites a dengue patient, it sucks the blood of that patient. Dengue virus also enters the body of the mosquito along with the blood. When that mosquito with dengue virus bites another person, then that virus reaches the body of that person, due to which he becomes suffering from dengue virus.
When does the disease appear?
The symptoms of dengue fever appear in the patient about 3-5 days after the bite. The time to develop the disease in the body can be from 3 to 10 days.
How to prevent dengue?
There are only two ways to prevent dengue. Prevention of breeding of Aedes mosquitoes and prevention of Aedes mosquito bites.
Measures to prevent mosquito breeding
- Keep the house clean and tidy. Do not allow water to accumulate around the house or office, fill the pits with soil, clean the clogged drains.
- If it is not possible to prevent water from accumulating, then pour petrol or kerosene oil in it.
- Keep wet and dry waste separately. Always keep wet dustbins covered.
- Completely empty all the water in the room coolers, vases once a week and the bird feeders every day, dry them and refill them. Do not keep broken cans, tyres, utensils, bottles etc. in the house. If you keep it, keep it upside down.
- Keep doors and windows of the house closed during morning and evening.
- Dengue mosquitoes breed in clean water, so keep the water tank tightly closed.
- If possible, prevent mosquitoes from entering the house by installing fine mesh on the windows and doors.
- Use mosquito repellent creams, sprays, mats, coils, etc. to repel and kill mosquitoes. Getting rid of mosquitoes with the smoke of guggul is a good home remedy.
- Spray mosquito repellent once a week at all places inside the house. This medicine must be sprinkled behind photo-frames, curtains, calendars etc. and in the store-room and all corners of the house. While spraying the medicine, tie a cloth over your mouth and nose. Also, keep all food and drink covered.
Protection from mosquito bites
- Wear clothes that cover as much of the body as possible. This caution is very important especially for children. Children should not wear shorts and T-shirts in the malaria season.
- Apply mosquito repellent to children.
- To prevent dengue, apply mosquito net while sleeping at night.
Note- This information is not a substitute for any health consultation. Always take the advice of your doctor.
- If the patient has simple dengue fever, then he can be treated and taken care of at home.
- Paracetamol (Crocin etc.) can be taken after consulting a doctor.
- Do not take aspirin at all. These can reduce platelets.
- If the fever is more than 102 degrees Fahrenheit, then keep water strips on the patient’s body.
- Continue to feed normally. In the case of fever, the body needs to eat more.
- Let the patient rest. Do not give any kind of stress to the body.
Take these precautions in diet
- Do not drink cold water. This is because cold water has a lower temperature than the rest of the body fluids, due to which it can create disturbance in the body during dengue fever.
- Use more and more turmeric, celery, ginger, asafoetida in food. This will give the body immunity and the strength to fight fever.
- To prevent dengue, eat light food, which can be easily digested. Constipation can make you more sick during a fever.
- Take full sleep, drink plenty of water and drink boiled water.
- Do not eat chili spices and fried food, eat less than hunger, do not overeat.
- Drink lots of water. Drink plenty of buttermilk, coconut water, lemon water etc.
- To avoid illness, be physically fit, mentally strong and emotionally balanced.
- Eat well, drink well and sleep well.
- Apply mustard oil on the inside of the nose. Due to this, the lubricity of the oil prevents bacteria from outside from entering the nose.
- Take the juice of eight-ten basil leaves mixed with honey or boil 10 basil leaves in one and a half glasses of water, drink that water when it is reduced to half.
- Eat more things rich in Vitamin-C such as: To prevent dengue, you can take two gooseberries, oranges or seasonal in a day. It keeps our immune system right.
- To prevent dengue, use turmeric in food. If you want, you can take half teaspoon turmeric with water in the morning or half teaspoon turmeric with a glass of milk or at night.
Do nothing at will
- Do not take any antibiotic or any other medicine on your own. If the fever is high, then go to the doctor and take medicine only after his advice and prevent dengue.
- To prevent dengue, it is important that you do not take any medicine on your own even if you have a slight cough etc.
Dengue is spread by mosquitoes. Therefore, first of all, pay attention to prevention of dengue and special attention should be paid to cleanliness. Otherwise, dengue can prove to be fatal. If you have any questions regarding your problem, please do not forget to consult your doctor. We hope you liked this article of ours. In this article of Only Homeopathy, every important information related to prevention of dengue has been given. If you want to get any other information related to prevention of dengue, then you can ask your question to us in the comment section. How did you like this article of ours, you can also tell us by commenting?