Dr. Reckeweg Acid Carbolicum 30 CH (11ml) : For skin eruptions, flatulence, Bed sores, sore throat, headache
Table of Contents
Also known as
3, 2, 3, and 7.4 millimeters
About Dr. Reckeweg Acid Carbolicum
Carbolic acid affects the central nervous system primarily, causing stupor, paralysis of sensation and motion, a weak pulse, shallow breathing, and death from paralysis of the respiratory centers.
The symptoms of the stomach, which include terrible pains that come and go suddenly, abscesses that are brought on by physical exertion, putrid discharges, spasmodic coughs, and arthritis, are also important. Carbolic acid helps with these symptoms as well as fatigue on both the body and mind, a disinclination to study, and headache like a band.
- susceptible to smells
- impatient and irritable.
- an anxiety of getting sick.
- dislike of mental effort
- following a bee sting, anaphylactic shock.
- Fainting and collapsing
- Aggregate reading
- Discharges: burning, offensive.
- Right ear in particular developed an abscess after exercising.
- diseases that are cancerous and infectious.
Food and drinks
- Desire: stimulants and alcohol.
- forehead and temples have a tight sensation, as if they were being squeezed by a rubber band.
- Smoking, green tea, pressure, and a binding head cause headaches; menstruation is also a contributing factor.
- severe numbness around the right eye.
- a strong odor.
- inflammatory discharges.
- Cyanotic (skin discoloration in the blue or purple range) and pale around the mouth and nose.
- bee stings swelling up.
- tongue swelling as a result of a bee sting.
- unpleasant breath
- tongue that feels tingly and hot, like a thousand pins.
- Right side of throat aching; dark red.
- burning and prickling.
- forcing liquids through the nose due to burning dryness and difficulty swallowing.
- Distention that is vile.
- Cancer, alcoholism, seasickness, and pregnancy-related nausea and vomiting.
- Olive-green, dark-colored vomit.
- Often noticeable in one area of the bowels, painful flatulence.
- Stools that are offensive and bloody.
- Dark, nearly black, and almost green.
- A displacement of the uterus. Cervical erosion.
- discharges that are offensive and unpleasant.
- Children with leucorrhea.
- painful low back that travels to the thighs.
- avalanche of vesicles.
- Lower body weakness
- extremely drowsy
- Vesicles that itch, rub, and then hurt with a burning sensation.
- variola, a small pox-like disease that is malignant.
- a bed sore.
- blunt objects cause deep wounds.
Side effects of Dr. Reckeweg Acid Carbolicum
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Even if you are taking other forms of medication, such as those obtained through allopathy, ayurveda, etc., it is safe to take the medication.
The effectiveness of other medications is never hampered by homeopathic remedies.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr. Reckeweg Acid Carbolicum
Three times per day, mix five drops in a half cup of water.
The globules can also be used as medicine; take them as directed by your doctor, usually three times per day.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Precautions while taking Dr. Reckeweg Acid Carbolicum
If you take medication, make sure to wait 15 minutes between eating and taking it.
Consult a homeopathic doctor prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing.
While taking medication, refrain from consuming alcohol or tobacco.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Country of Origin||Germany|
|Potency||30 CH / 30CH|
Comments are closed.