Dr. Reckeweg Acid Flouricum 30 CH (11ml) : For Varicose veins, ulcers, hairfall, bone caries, enlarged prostate
Table of Contents
Also known as
3, 2, 3, and 7.4 millimeters
About Dr. Reckeweg Acid Flouricum
It is recommended for bedsores, ulcerations, varicose veins, ulcers, complaints of old age or premature aging with weak, swollen blood vessels, the hob-nailed liver of alcoholics, early tooth decay, and old cases of nightly fevers that flare up periodically. Flouric acid is particularly well-suited to chronic diseases, acts particularly upon lower tissues, and is indicated in these conditions.
- Typically, crude means unrefined.
- Don’t worry about awareness or discipline; just live to enjoy life.
- not being able to accept responsibility
- aggressive and insensitive.
- family and friends are disliked or ignored.
- strong concern for one’s health
- Agg. Summer, heat, warm weather, and warm things.
- Amel. Cold, outside in the cold air.
- affects teeth, connective tissue, bones, and benign growths called exostoses.
- remedy for syphilis.
Food and drinks
- Desire: Cold beverages, energizing foods, and strong seasonings
- Agg.: Fish.
- headache caused by holding back a discharge or not going to the bathroom.
- There are bald patches.
- Dry, tangled hair snaps off in chunks.
- Head bending backwards, hearing impairment.
- Coryza is abundant, watery, and tabular.
- Rapid caries and dark discoloration
- Teeth have a warm sensation.
- Painful, aggr. breathing in cold air.
- Tightening clothing is one of the symptoms.
- vomit caused by warm beverages.
- a strong desire for sexual activity, even in older people.
- Exhibitionism: being naked in public.
- sexual activity that is abnormal.
- Priapism makes people unable to sleep.
- violent and uncomfortable nighttime erections.
- (Agn, Calad) Impotence following overindulgence
- seminal discharge that occurs without consent, such as when a woman is touched.
- prostate gland that is enlarged.
- Sweat has a strong odor.
- extreme desire
- Uterus with prolapsus.
- Backwards bending, oppression.
- Backwards bending, pain.
- skeletal decay
- varicose veins that hurt.
- (Thuj, Sil, Graph, Calc) Nails are distorted, growing too quickly, and are weak.
- pains from arthritis.
- (Med, Puls, Sulph) exposes feet while in bed at night.
- is awakened by erections and sexual thoughts.
- Fistula, Abscess
- Eruptions and hard, horny skin (Ant-c, Graph).
- heat, bedsores, etc.
- Itching in isolated areas and at skin openings like the rectum.
- Cicatrizations itch, are red, and hurt.
Side effects of Dr. Reckeweg Acid Flouricum
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Even if you are taking other forms of medication, such as those obtained through allopathy, ayurveda, etc., it is safe to take the medication.
The effectiveness of other medications is never hampered by homeopathic remedies.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr. Reckeweg Acid Flouricum
Three times per day, mix five drops in a half cup of water.
The globules can also be used as medicine; take them as directed by your doctor, usually three times per day.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Precautions while taking Dr. Reckeweg Acid Flouricum
If you take medication, make sure to wait 15 minutes between eating and taking it.
Consult a homeopathic doctor prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing.
While taking medication, refrain from consuming alcohol or tobacco.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Country of Origin||Germany|
|Potency||30 CH / 30CH|
Comments are closed.