Dr. Reckeweg Acid Hydrocyanicum 30 CH (11ml) : For Lung & Stomach affections, Convulsions, Sun stroke, Whooping-cough
Table of Contents
Also known as
3, 2, 3, and 7.4 millimeters
Dr. Reckeweg Acid Hydrocyanicum
Prussic acid is also known as hydrocyananic acid.
Causes & Symptoms for Dr. Reckeweg Acid Hydrocyanicum
- One of the most dangerous substances is acid hydrocyanicum.
- Acid Hydrocyanicum works by causing convulsions and trembling.
- The symptoms of acid hydrocyanicum include spasmodic constriction of the larynx, suffocation-like symptoms, chest pain and tightness, palpitations, and weak, irregular pulse.
- Acid Hydrocyanicum should be used when there is an epigastric stinging sensation, hysteria and convulsions, cyanosis, or collapse that is caused by a pulmonary condition rather than a cardiac collapse.
- Very high levels of irritability, sadness, a snarky temper, inability to work, anguish and oppression, a pit in one’s stomach, fear of imagined ills
- Lack of mental clarity, impaired memory, and dislike of all mental fatigue.
- Head confusion and weight, body sinking and giddiness, occasionally accompanied by an intoxicated-like sensation.
- Only at night, I experience vertigo, headaches, and shooting headaches that can occur anywhere in the head.
- Acid Hydrocyanicum is characterized by eyes that are half open, reversed, protruding from the head, immobile, and have difficulty moving the eyeballs.
- dilated, immobile, and light-insensitive pupils
- vision that is dim, overcast, and covered in mist (gauze).
- Hardness of hearing, both ears aching internally, occasionally with roaring (buzzing) and singing
- Nasal dryness and stinging in the top portion of the nostrils.
- Face puffing, an oval appearance, an aged appearance, pallor, a greyish-earth tone to the complexion.
- mouth feeling dry
- Speech loss, tongue coating that is occasionally white but later turns dark and discolored, tongue contraction at the root, a burning sensation at the tongue’s tip, a feeling of coldness on the tongue, and tongue stiffness that frequently causes the tongue to protrude from the mouth.
- Palate discomfort and inflammation.
- Acid Hydrocyanicum is very effective at relieving oesophageal and throat spasms.
- Painful throat scraping, heat in the throat and oesophagus, burning in the palate, throat, and oesophagus, as well as inflammation of the throat and oesophagus are all symptoms of throat scraping.
- Taste: Prussic acid-tasting, sweetish, fetid, acrid, and upsetting with a lot of mouth gas.
- rejection of food, anorexia.
- stomach cramps, a feeling of coldness in the stomach, occasionally accompanied by lancinations, pressure and squeezing in the pit of the stomach, and intense oppression.
- stomach cramps that come and go, burning and heat in the stomach.
- gastrointestinal and intestinal inflammation
- Burning and coldness can occasionally alternate on the entire abdomen (even with stitches).
Anus and Stool
- Huge prostration, uncontrollable stools, and coughing.
- Urine retention, frequent urine leaks, and copious, pale or pale yellow, aqueous urine leaks that leave a turbid cloud behind.
- Involuntary urine discharge, reddish, thick urine with sediment, and burning in the urethra.
- Laryngitis is a painful condition that causes the larynx to scrape and burn, become inflamed, feel as though it is swelling, tighten, tickle, and cause the voice to sound rough and hoarse.
- a persistent cough brought on by laryngeal and tracheal pricking.
- Mucous-filled, muffled, rattling, slow, and labored breathing.
- Chest compression, a suffocating sensation, and excruciating chest pain.
- Sharp pains in the chest and a heavy oppression and constriction there.
- Right side of the chest hurts, and when you breathe deeply, your left side, just below the inferior cartilage of the sternum, starts to lancinate.
- heart palpitations, chest pressure, and pain in the heart area.
- Small red pustules on the hip, burning itchy vesicles on the upper extremities, and itching all over, especially between the chin and the lips.
- Varicose ulcers on the legs, dry skin, and a generalized pallor with a bluish tint.
- yawning often, occasionally accompanied by skin spasms and shudders.
- Occasionally uncontrollable drowsiness, or else after eating, heavy morning sleep, persistent tendency to sleep, wakefulness, and difficulty falling asleep.
- Extreme fatigue, nervous exhaustion, rapid limb failure and weakness, especially in the thighs, back spasms, facial and jaw spasms, convulsions, and spasms all over the body.
- Back and face muscles are most commonly impacted.
- The senses become dull and insensitive to outside stimuli; all pain is gone; there is insensibility; there is loss of consciousness; the senses wander; there is shivering and lethargy.
Side effects of Dr. Reckeweg Acid Hydrocyanicum
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr. Reckeweg Acid Hydrocyanicum
Three times per day, mix five drops in a half cup of water.
The globules can also be used as medicine; take them as directed by your doctor, usually three times per day.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Country of Origin||Germany|
|Potency||30 CH / 30CH|
Comments are closed.