Dr. Reckeweg Acid Picricum 30 CH (11ml) : For Brain-fag, Debility, Neurasthenia, Spinal Diseases, Writer’s Cramp.
Table of Contents
Also known as
3, 2, 3, and 7.4 millimeters
Dr. Reckeweg Acid Picricum
Tri-nitro-carbolic acid, picric acid, and carbazotic acid are examples of common names.
Causes & Symptoms for Dr. Reckeweg Acid Picricum
- Neurasthenia is primarily treated with picricum acidum.
- Picricum Acidum effectively relieves severe weakness and a generalized tired feeling throughout the body, particularly in the limbs.
- Picric Acidum is indicated by weakness that advances from a mild sense of fatigue with motion to total numbness.
- Heaviness, numbness, formication, and weakness of the limbs are also alleviated by picricum acidum, as well as burning along the spine and significant weakness of the spine and back with cord softening.
- For writer’s cramp, picric acid is also helpful.
- A headache and a burning sensation along the spine are brought on by even a small amount of excitement or mental effort, which is why picricum acidum is also helpful for people in the arts or business.
- The person wants to be by themselves, is irritable, uninterested, and lacks the motivation to do anything.
- Aversion to talking or moving, a dislike of mental or physical work, and a headache.
- Picric Acid is indicated by mental prostration following a brief reading or writing session.
- Picricum Acid is useful in vertigo: With pain in the forehead and vertex and the inability to sit up, at noon, getting up from a seat was worse; at 6 PM, the least motion caused nausea; both of these were repeated at 9 PM; and with pain when stooping, bending the head, or lying down, the pain was worse in the evening.
- Better open air, better pressure, better bandaging the head, better in the morning, worse in the afternoon, in with thirst and heat, it relieves headaches that get worse rising, making the scalp sore to touch.
- It soothes the head’s heat and congestion while reducing nosebleeds.
- Picric acid is used to treat photophobia, shooting pain in the center of the eye, and soreness in the balls upon touch.
- When tears of acid are shed, there is a sand-like sensation in the eyes.
- When you have styes that hurt, picric acid can help.
- Picricum Acid is an effective treatment for conjunctivitis, which is made worse in the right eye and improved by washing it in cold water and breathing in cold air. It also makes the right eye worse in warm environments, makes it difficult to keep the eyes open, and makes reading feel sticky.
- Picricum Acid causes a puffy, burning, and worm-crawling sensation in the ears.
- It alleviates neck pain that runs from behind the right ear down the side.
- Ears are hissing and buzzing.
- This remedy is indicated by boiling in the left nare and stinging on the right side of the nose.
- It helps with acne on the sides and edges of the nose, as well as on the tips, where it appears as indurated, elevated papules that are a dark red color and are not painful to the touch.
- Mucus in the nose prevents breathing through the mouth; Picricum Acid helps by allowing the air to flow freely.
- It examines head congestion, heat, and bleeding from the nostrils.
- A person is indicated if they complain of having strings of white, foamy saliva on the ground.
- Taste: bitter, sour, with thirst, bad, with gas.
- Picricum Acid is effective at reducing throat redness, along with a raw, scraped, stiff, and hot feeling, as if burned, and thick white tonsil mucus. It also helps with swallowing difficulties and the sensation that the throat might split open.
- after swallowing saliva, a plug-like sensation is felt.
- Lower oesophageal region gives off a sensation of something.
- Great evening appetite that grew, then decreased, then disappeared for breakfast.
- At noon, a dislike of food.
- Thirst: great for cold water, bitter to the taste, and unquenchable.
- After breakfast, eructations that are empty, sour, of gas, and bitter from ingesting are made better by picric acid.
- Nausea: After retiring, I woke up at five in the morning with a death-like headache in my stomach and abdomen that got worse when I moved around. The headache came back on when I woke up a second time, and it happened again when I woke up the following morning.
- When you eat breakfast, it eases a sharp pain in your epigastrium.
Anus and Stool
- It helps with complaints of stinging and itching in the anus during and after stools.
- Diarrhoea: Picricum Acid effectively relieves symptoms like cutting and smarting at the anus during and after stools, frequent prostration, and light-colored stools with these symptoms.
- Stool: Soft, light-colored, with tenesmus, followed by a drawing up of the anus, scant, with burning and smarting at the anus
- Stool passing is difficult, and the urge to urinate the following day is ineffective.
- Picricum Acid relieves sharp bladder pain, which is worse on the right side in the evening.
- This remedy is necessary if you have frequent, dribbling morning urination.
- It eases occasional pain and tingling in the left ovarian region.
- Leucorrhoea that is brownish-yellow in color during the menstrual cycle.
- abdominal pain that feels sick to the stomach during menstruation.
- When there is a dry cough brought on by throat dust, picricum acid is helpful.
- chest constriction that feels banded around.
- An area of the lower sternum is numb.
Back and Neck
- Heaviness, aching, and weakness along with back and lower limb pain.
- Picricum Acid alleviates severe weakness and burning along the spine, which have become worse due to research.
- It soothes the lower back pain and lower-back tension that is brought on by motion.
- The coccyx region is relieved of severe pain by picric acid.
- Rheumatic joint pain is relieved by picric acid.
- A short walk had left me feeling weak and overly heavy.
Arms and Legs
- Indications of picric acid include a dull ache in the shoulders and fatigued, sore shoulders.
- It alleviates the shooting in the left elbow and the extension of the arm.
- Between the ulna and the radius of the right elbow, it eases pain.
- The symptoms of picric acid include numbness, crawling, trembling, and prickling from needles.
- Relief is felt from the soreness and heavy feeling in the left leg, which is weaker and trembles more.
- In the afternoon and evening, I had pain in the ball of my left big toe; I should have kept walking.
- On the left, the veins are small and sunken.
- It helps with all types of muscle trembling.
- For rheumatic pain in various parts of the body coupled with weakening of the muscles, picricum acid is recommended.
- Every hour of the day, it soothes throbbing pains that radiate into the bones in various parts of the body.
- Picricum Acid is used to treat conjunctivitis, lachrymation, soreness and lameness, which are worse on the left side in the morning when one is rising.
- Tired feeling: When you first wake up in the morning, you feel heavy, like you need to exert the least amount of energy possible, and it’s best to be outside in the fresh air. You also have a lame sensation throughout your body, no desire to talk or act in any way, and you’re tired and want to lie down.
Side effects of Dr. Reckeweg Acid Picricum
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Even if you are taking other forms of medication, such as those obtained through allopathy, ayurveda, etc., it is safe to take the medication.
The effectiveness of other medications is never hampered by homeopathic remedies.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr. Reckeweg Acid Picricum
Three times per day, mix five drops in a half cup of water.
The globules can also be used as medicine; take them as directed by your doctor, usually three times per day.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Precautions while taking Dr. Reckeweg Acid Picricum
If you take medication, make sure to wait 15 minutes between eating and taking it.
Consult a homeopathic doctor prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing.
While taking medication, refrain from consuming alcohol or tobacco.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Country of Origin||Germany|
|Potency||30 CH / 30CH|
Comments are closed.