Dr. Reckeweg Aloe Socotrina 30 CH (11ml) : For piles, swelling at anus, loose motions, colicky pain, flaulence
Table of Contents
Also known as
3, 2, 3, and 7.4 millimeters
About Dr. Reckeweg Aloe Socotrina
Common Name: Typical Aloes
Causes & Symptoms for Dr. Reckeweg Aloe Socotrina
- Hemorrhoids brought on by a sedentary lifestyle and portal congestion respond favorably to aloesocotrine, as evidenced by bleeding piles that resemble a bunch of bluish grapes.
- Anus is extremely tender, hot, and sore with loose stool, and there is a constant, down-bearing pain in the rectum that is made worse by heat and relieved by applying cold.
- Another common treatment for sudden diarrhoea following food and liquid intake is aloe socotrine.
- Stools are scanty, watery, yellowish, and have jelly-like mucus in them. Before a bowel movement, there is a feeling of fullness and tightness in the abdomen and heaviness in the rectum. During a bowel movement, there is cutting, gripping colicky pain in the abdomen, excruciating pain with much flatus. Diarrhea is worse after beer. Diarrhea alternates with headache.
- Dysentery is characterized by a bloody discharge that contains a lot of jelly-like mucus but little blood, as well as extreme prostration and weakness.
- Constipation brought on by a sedentary lifestyle can also be treated with aloe socotrine.
- His illness was preoccupying him.
- Easily irritated, disgruntled, and filled with resentment.
- Before the stool, I was irritable; afterwards, I was weak.
- dislike for life
- Fear of heights, aloneness, hospitals, doctors, and seeing blood.
- Evening, amber.
- Heat Agg.
- Amel. Outdoor airborne applications.
- internal plug-like sensation.
Food and drinks
- Desires: Especially apples, but all fruit.
- Beans and peas are agg, as are sour foods.
- Application of cold and/or heat to relieve congestive pain.
- dull pain accompanied by nausea and eye heaviness.
- Constipation pain that occurs prior to stools
- Hemorrhoids, back pain, and abdominal symptoms are frequently mentioned in complaints.
- During the day, the left eye in particular twitches.
- due to headache, shuts eyes.
- Trembling when sensitive to noise, especially music.
- facial warmth
- Lips are chapped and dry.
- After a bowel movement, your appetite will increase and you’ll feel more empty.
- Beer-related stomachaches, sour foods, and dietary errors.
- venomous outbursts
- Colitis that has ulcers or spasms.
- complaints stemming from pent-up rage.
- Before stools, there is flatulence, rumbling, and distention.
- Before squatting, there is pain that radiates to various body parts.
- unpleasant, uneasy sensation in the rectum.
- To keep his focus on the sphincter, he must pass stool involuntarily or without noticing it. He feels weak.
- In the morning, after eating, and while sleeping.
- Sticks finger in rectum, is intolerable, and has a deep itching.
- plug-like, full-body, paralyzing sensation.
- Diarrhea: They were roused from their beds at 5 or 6 a.m.
- Mucus in the stool, sputtering, cream-colored, and jelly-like.
- Hemorrhoids that look like a bunch of grapes, are purple, and amel. cold bathing
- Amel. laying on the stomach and getting up from a chair.
- Numbness and frigidity.
- Alternative: Cold feet and cold hands.
- the fact that he is self-defecating.
Side effects of Dr. Reckeweg Aloe Socotrina
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Even if you are taking other forms of medication, such as those obtained through allopathy, ayurveda, etc., it is safe to take the medication.
The effectiveness of other medications is never hampered by homeopathic remedies.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr. Reckeweg Aloe Socotrina
Three times per day, mix five drops in a half cup of water.
The globules can also be used as medicine; take them as directed by your doctor, usually three times per day.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Precautions while taking Dr. Reckeweg Aloe Socotrina
If you take medication, make sure to wait 15 minutes between eating and taking it.
Consult a homeopathic doctor prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing.
While taking medication, refrain from consuming alcohol or tobacco.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Country of Origin||Germany|
|Potency||30 CH / 30CH|
Comments are closed.