Dr. Reckeweg Alumen 30 CH (11ml) : For throat pain, constipation, muscle weakness, enlarged glands
Table of Contents
Also known as
3, 2, 3, and 7.4 millimeters
Dr. Reckeweg Alumen (Potash Alum)
Common Name: Sulfate of potash and aluminum, or potash alum
Causes & Symptoms for Dr. Reckeweg Alumen
- Constipation is primarily treated with alum as a remedy.
- Stools are hard, knotty, and difficult to pass; there is no desire to do so for days; they are discharged with great difficulty; there is a sick headache in the morning; there is a long-lasting pain in the rectum after each stool; there is painful bleeding; there is itching in the anus; there is a sensation of dryness and constriction; there is obstinate constipation; there is hemorrhaging from the bowels.
- In cases of paralytic muscle weakness throughout the body, aluminum is also beneficial.
- Alumen is helpful for people who have trouble swallowing, especially those who experience dryness or constriction when they drink liquids.
- This remedy also addresses hardening of tissues in its area of action, including a tendency for the tissues of the tongue, rectum, and uterus to become harder, as well as ulcers with an indurated base. It is especially effective in addressing weakness of the muscles, particularly of the arms and legs with a constricted feeling around the limbs.
- Tendency to induration is also noticeable, a low form of tissue-making is preferred, and it is particularly adapted to older people in the case of bronchial catarrh and scirrhus of the tongue. Ulcers of the skin also have an indurated base.
- The weight of the lead alleviates the burning pain with hand pressure.
- nausea and stomach-pit trembling, along with vertigo
- Untense throat
- swollen and erythematous mucous membrane.
- throat twitching
- risk of throat infections
- Tonsils that are enlarged and indurated.
- Oesophageal pain that burns.
- Aphonia totale.
- Every cold makes its way to the throat.
- the oesophagus becoming constricted.
- Right-side lying causes palpitations.
- the most distressing form of constipation.
- There hasn’t been a bowel urge in days.
- aggressive, fruitless prodding to poop.
- Lack of bowel movement ability.
- The rectum continues to feel full as marble-like masses pass by.
- after a bowel movement, itching
- the anus itches.
- Additionally, hemorrhoids and a persistent pain and burning sensation after squatting.
- Like a baby’s, it was yellow.
- gastrointestinal bleeding
- Mammary glands and the uterus’ neck have a tendency to indurate (Carb and Con).
- urine that is consistently yellow.
- Chronic yellow gonorrhoea with small lumps along the urethra.
- (Caul) Vaginal aphthous patches.
- watery periods
- mucus is challenging to expel and has hemoptysis, which causes severe chest weakness.
- Older people’s morning expectoration is profuse and ropy.
- With an inflamed base, ulcers.
- Veins become varicose and bleed when epithelioma, indurated glands, etc. are considered.
- long-lasting inflammatory irritations that result in indurations.
- Herniated and harmed glands.
- Eczema on the back of the penis, alopecia, and the scrotum.
- muscle weakness, especially in the arms and legs.
- limbs have a tightening sensation.
- Cold is worse than anything else—aside from a headache that it relieves.
Side effects of Dr. Reckeweg Alumen
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Even if you are taking other forms of medication, such as those obtained through allopathy, ayurveda, etc., it is safe to take the medication.
The effectiveness of other medications is never hampered by homeopathic remedies.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr. Reckeweg Alumen
Three times per day, mix five drops in a half cup of water.
The globules can also be used as medicine; take them as directed by your doctor, usually three times per day.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Precautions while taking Dr. Reckeweg Alumen
If you take medication, make sure to wait 15 minutes between eating and taking it.
Consult a homeopathic doctor prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing.
While taking medication, refrain from consuming alcohol or tobacco.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Country of Origin||Germany|
|Potency||30 CH / 30CH|
Comments are closed.