Dr. Reckeweg Arnica Montana 1X (Q) Mother Tincture (20ml) : After Injuries, Bruises, Hairfall, Joint pains, Mouth ulcers, Bleeding
Table of Contents
Also known as
3, 2, 7, and 9 millimeters
About Dr. Reckeweg Arnica Montana(Mother tincture)
Leopardsbane is its common name.
The Arnica montana plant’s roots are used to make the tincture.
The Arnica montana species is native to Europe and does not flourish here.
Causes & Symptoms for Dr. Reckeweg Arnica Montana(Mother tincture)
- Arnica Montana works effectively to relieve the symptoms caused by wounds, fear, or anger.
- The use of arnica as a first aid in complaints of injuries is related to any complaints that follow falls.
- It is best for those who are highly sensitive to mechanical harm, as well as for those who get seasick or get motion sickness on trains.
- Complaints that come on suddenly, pains that feel bruised and limp, and soreness in the injured areas are all symptoms of recent injury.
- When bleeding develops following injuries or after childbirth, it is helpful to check the bleeding.
- Effects following Injuries, Falls, Contusions, or any complaints of any system of the body that are related to a sore, bruised feeling.
- After grief’s aftereffects, such as an unexpected financial setback or psychological trauma.
- With the aid of arnica, constant anxiety and a desire to be alone are reduced, as well as indifference and simple exhaustion following mental strain.
- Fear when making decisions, a lack of ideas, restlessness, a refusal to express feelings, and a persistent insistence on acting as though everything is fine even when something is not right.
- Fights with friends and family, is mischievous and funny, and lashes out in rage at the slightest provocation.
- Headache and eye heaviness are stitching together.
- Headaches that feel like they are burning and heating up, as well as having cold spots on the forehead and experiencing constant dizziness—especially when walking.
- A tingling sensation at the top of the head, ascent pains, and fall-related aftereffects.
- Applying this to the afflicted area is helpful for encouraging hair growth.
teeth, face, and mouth
- Arnica primarily aids puffy cheeks, sunken faces, and pustulose eruptions around the eyes.
- Submaxillary and neck gland swelling that hurts, along with thirst-inducing dry mouth
- Arnica Montana is effective in reducing lip fissure, dryness, and burning, as well as ulceration at the corners of the lips.
- A bitter taste in the mouth and sore gums following tooth extraction.
- teeth that are loose and a feeling of length.
eye, ear, and nose
- Eyelid swelling, redness, inflammation, burning, and discharge are all present along with red, swollen eyes.
- Due to feeling dizzy when their eyes are closed, patients who keep their eyes open may find relief from arnica.
- Tingling in the nose accompanied by turbinates that are swollen, nares that are ulcerated, and nasal bones
- breathing is hard and there is a burning in the nose, and there is bleeding from the nose, and the nose hurts.
- Shooting pains in the ear and surrounding area following injury; tinnitus; sounds heard in the ear.
- Arnica can help to alleviate hearing difficulties caused by ear buzzing.
breathing system and throat
- Useful in treating tonsillitis and short-term, mouth-breathing bad breath. Burning in the throat, uneasiness, soreness, and dryness.
- Arnica can effectively treat hoarseness caused by excessive vocal use.
- Excessive breathing difficulty accompanied by a cough that gets worse at night, when you yawn, you can’t get the expectorate out of your throat so you swallow it.
Abdomen and stomach:
- a feeling of pressure and tightness in the chest and back, along with a desire to vomit, accompany the nausea.
- In addition to vomiting what was taken (eating) along with a blood mixture, there is a rising of salt like water in the mouth.
- Hepatic shooting pans, a painful and tender liver, and splenic area pain are all symptoms.
- Passes wind and experiences sever, colicky abdominal pains.
Stool and urinary tract:
- irregular, pale urine urination that occurs frequently during the night while in bed.
- suffering while urinating and passing blood.
- Sharp, shooting pains accompanied by threadworm complaints, constipation with labored bowel movements, and bleeding after stomas have been passed.
- Dysentric, liquid, undigested material in the stool, pain, and the desire to lie down after each stool are all symptoms.
Neck, skeleton, and extremities:
- Arnica is highly recommended for complaints of back pain, limb pain after strenuous activity, and difficulty walking straight due to back pain.
- Upper limb pain that originates in the lower limbs and rises.
- Arnica Montana relieves cramps in the fingers, weakness, and swollen veins in the hand that make it difficult to hold things.
- neck glands are swollen and painfully weakened, along with the neck muscles.
- sensation similar to a sprain, joint pain accompanied by tenderness and swelling, as well as tingling and stiffness in the limbs after exercise
- body trembling accompanied by muscle jerking.
- Black and blue spots on the body, mild inflammatory eruptions accompanied by redness, and small, hot, tender boils.
Side effects of Dr. Reckeweg Arnica Montana(Mother tincture)
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Dosage and rules while taking of Dr. Reckeweg Arnica Montana(Mother tincture)
Three times per day, mix 10 drops in a half cup of water.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Country of Origin||Germany|
|Homeo Forms||Mother Tincture|
|Potency||1X (Q) / Mother Tincture, 1X|