Dr. Reckeweg Arsenic Album 30 CH (11ml) : Ill effects of bad food, icy cold food cause complaints, Burning pains
Table of Contents
Also known as
3, 2, 3, and 7.4 millimeters
Dr. Reckeweg Arsenic Album(Dilution)
Causes & Symptoms for Dr. Reckeweg Arsenic Album (Dilution)
- complaints that result from being exposed to the cold, from consuming ice or cold beverages, from using tobacco, from eating decayed food, and from a long list of diseases.
- The red strand of the remedy is accompanied by a burning sensation with all complaints.
- excessively anxious complaints, with fear at the forefront of each one.
- a deep-seated insecurity about health-related problems that causes them to worry about their recovery
Action of Arsenic Album (Dilution)
- fear, agitation, and genuflecting.
- He is restless as a result of the anxiety and moves around constantly.
- unable to be alone; constantly seeks out company and human interaction.
- Headache, fear of being alone, and nausea and vomiting.
- Head heat that cold relieves.
- Warmth and covering up alleviate all other complaints.
- Sunken, cold face with a burning sensation; complaints are relieved by wrapping the face.
- Emboli with foul discharge and icy body coldness.
- burns and acrid discharges in the eyes.
- nausea, bile vomiting, stomach burning, and unease.
- illness brought on by bad food, hot, sour, or cold things.
- aggravation in complaints following meals.
- stomach aches accompanied by a milk craving
- liver and spleen enlargement-related abdominal pains
- Heat soothes burning discomfort.
- Heart palpitations and breathing problems in smokers and tobacco chewers.
- Morning heartbeat that is quick, neck pain, and occiput.
- excessive worry and thoughts that interfere with sleep.
- Fear and concern abound in dreams.
- when urinating, burning pains.
- Urine is bloody and contains clots, and the urge to urinate is frequently accompanied by straining.
- diarrhea brought on by the passing of large amounts of stool repeatedly after eating food that was contaminated, unhealthy, or acidity-related.
- Hemorrhoids that burn while passing stools, along with red, itchy skin around the anal area.
- Females: extreme bleeding and profuse menstruation, along with ovarian burning.
- Pain and fatigue result from minimal effort.
- Joint swelling coupled with claims of weakness and throbbing pains.
- heel ulcers, calf muscle cramps, and a feeling of weightiness.
- The entire remedy is centered on the concepts of perfection, cleanliness, and neatness.
- ongoing desire for water in tiny sips.
- The patient will not tolerate any mistakes; he is constantly watchful and critical of others if they are not acting well.
- Aggravation: Insufficient sleep, the cold, anxiety, and late-night eating.
- Amelioration: warmth, clothing, and warm beverages.
Side effects of Dr. Reckeweg Arsenic Album (Dilution)
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Dosage and rules while taking Arsenic Album (Dilution)
Three times per day, mix five drops in a half cup of water.
The globules can also be used as medicine; take them as directed by your doctor, usually three times per day.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Interactions and Reactions of Dr. Reckeweg Arsenic Album (Dilution)
After carbo-vegetarian homeopathic medicine, it shouldn’t be used.
Most effective with
In cases of joint pain, it works well when combined with Rhus Tox homeopathic medicine.
After Thuja, is also a popular choice for treating joint pains that are brought on by joint stiffness.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Country of Origin||Germany|
|Potency||30 CH / 30CH|