Dr. Reckeweg Badiaga 30 CH (11ml) : Scalp dandruff, coryza, swollen glands, stomach pain, sore pains.
Also known as
3, 2, 3, and 7.4 millimeters
Dr. Reckeweg Badiaga
Common name: Water-based Sponge
Pain in the forehead and temples extending to the eyeballs, blueness under the eyes, and dry, tittery hair that resembles dandruff are all symptoms of coryza, which is treated effectively by badiaga.
In addition, badiaga is helpful for coryza, which includes sneezing, watery discharge, asthmatic breathing, and a suffocating cough that gets worse in the afternoon and better in a warm environment.
Badiaga is also helpful for rheumatism and glandular affections, which include swollen glands, stitching pain in the neck’s nape and scapulae, pain in the lower back, hips, and lower limbs, and a stiff neck with sore muscles and skin that feels bruised.
A good remedy for sore muscles and integuments that feel as though they have been beaten to a pulp and are made worse by movement and clothing friction is badiaga.
Diseases like Bubo (enlarged lymph nodes), Basedow’s disease, also known as toxic nodule goiter where there is hyperthyroidism, and roseola, a disease of fever and rashes occurring in children, have also shown good results with badiaga. Patients with swollen glands and general paresis also show better condition with badiaga.
– Illnesses caused by too much joy.
Happy and enthusiastic.
– Wants to be thinking.
– Patients at Badiaga are agitated.
– I feel worse when I consider my complaints.
Patients on Badiaga cry as they cough.
– Temporal errors
– Paretic dementia.
– SORROWING PAIN, as if being beaten, and extreme sensitivity to clothing touches.
– Glands’ enlargement.
Syphillis, a name for infantile.
– Trauma, head injuries, and injuries.
– Rheumatic pains are made worse by cold, rainy, and stormy conditions.
– Eyeball pain that radiates from the forehead and temples, which is exacerbated by motion and in the afternoon.
– Dandruff; sore, dry, and tetter-like scalp; dull, light-headed sensation.
Influenza symptoms include coryza, coughing up watery discharge, breathing that is asthmatic, and suffocating symptoms.
– Occasional neuralgia made worse by eye movement
Heat-induced inflammation that is aggravated.
– Paradoxical pain
– Left upper lid twitches, eyes are tender and ache in the eyes, and at 3 o’clock in the afternoon, the pain in the eyes starts.
– Inguinal gland enlargement.
– Spasmodic cough that was forced.
Expectation spews from the mouth and nasal passages.
– Sneezing that occurs as a result of coughing, which results in coryza that is excessive.
– Larynx tickling that causes a cough that feels like sugar is melting.
Mucus flies out of the mouth and nostrils when you cough; it is worse in the afternoon and better in a warm room.
– A whooping cough that flies out and has thick yellow expectoration.
– Asthmatic breathing and hay fever, along with pleuritic stitches in the back, neck, and chest
Mouth hot and thirsty, with a lancinating stomachache that radiates to the vertebrae and scapula.
Breast cancer (Asterias, Con, Carbo an, Plumb iod) and metrorrhagia, which is worse at night and gives the sensation that the head is enlarging.
Unbearable pain and discomfort in the heart, along with flying stitches everywhere.
Rhagades, freckles, and sore to the touch.
Stitches in the nape and scapula, pain in the lower back, hips, and limbs, a very stiff neck, and sore muscles and skin that feel bruised.
Better in the heat; worse in the cold.
Side effects of Dr. Reckeweg Badiaga
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Even if you are taking other forms of medication, such as those obtained through allopathy, ayurveda, etc., it is safe to take the medication.
The effectiveness of other medications is never hampered by homeopathic remedies.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr. Reckeweg Badiaga
Three times per day, mix five drops in a half cup of water.
The globules can also be used as medicine; take them as directed by your doctor, usually three times per day.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Precautions while taking Dr. Reckeweg Badiaga
If you take medication, make sure to wait 15 minutes between eating and taking it.
Consult a homeopathic doctor prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing.
While taking medication, refrain from consuming alcohol or tobacco.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Country of Origin||Germany|
|Potency||30 CH / 30CH|