Dr. Reckeweg Baptisia Tinctoria 30 CH (11ml) : Relieves symptoms of high temperature, nausea, indigestion
Table of Contents
Also known as
3, 2, 3, and 7.4 millimeters
Dr. Reckeweg Baptisia Tinctoria
Common name: Indigo Wild
Causes & Symptoms for Dr. Reckeweg Baptisia Tinctoria
- Baptisia Tinctoria symptoms include extreme prostration, blood infections, malarial poisoning, and a weak, incapacitated type of person.
- All of the baptisia tinctoria’s secretions are repulsive, including the breath, stool, urine, sweat, and a sick feeling that is difficult to describe and intense muscular soreness.
- Baptisia in low dilutions produces a form of anti-bodies to the bacteria causing typhoid, raising the natural bodily resistance to the invasion of the bacillary intoxication. It is used in cases where the vital fluid is undergoing decomposition and rapid disintegration in children with chronic intestinal toxaemias and fetid stools and eructation.
- Baptisia Tinctoria has a noticeable effect on flu symptoms. It works well for nervousness, chilliness, and aching pain, particularly in the head, back, and limbs. Sore and bruised feeling of the parts rested upon, regardless of how the patient is lying. All discharges, including stool, urine, and sweat, are extremely offensive. Even the breath is foetid. The tongue is coated white with red papillae in the middle.
- Baptisia is also helpful for diarrhea when the lower abdomen is extremely sensitive to touch and the bowels are starting to move around, as well as for dysentery during enteric fever when the stool contains decomposed blood and is frequently painless.
- When the tonsils are swollen and the patient has an offensive discharge coming from their mouth, this remedy is also advised. The patient’s throat is sore but not painful, and they can only swallow liquids.
– As though inebriated, drowsy, or drunk.
– He has a wild, roving feeling, is unable to concentrate, is mentally confused, and his ideas are confused. He answers questions slowly and falls asleep in the middle of them.
Delirium brought on by fever or sepsis
– Illusions: He feels as though parts of his body are scattered and separated and is attempting to put them back together.
Burnt, heavy, and thick tongue of sensation.
– Not in the mood to discuss illness.
Falls asleep while being spoken to, has the illusion of a split personality, and exhibits melancholy and stupor.
– Inflammations, even when in a coma, with RAPID SEPTIC-LIKE conditions
– OFFENSIVE mouth odor, stool odor, flatus odor, and perspiration odor.
– SORE PAINS (Badiga, Arnica).
Influenza symptoms include bruising, discomfort in any position, and a hard bed (Arnica).
– The area behind your ear has a mastoid process infection.
Vertigo, a sense of being in a boat, confusion, and pressure at the base of the nose.
– Eyes are hurting, the skin on my forehead feels tight, and my head feels as though it is being drawn toward the back of my neck.
– Heavy eyelids and early deafness due to typhoid.
– Swollen and dark red.
– Dull expression.
– Rigid jaw muscles and pain in the base of the nose.
– Esophageal constriction.
– Esophageal constriction, gag reflex, and restriction to liquids.
– PAINLESS INFLAMMATION. Tonsils and the soft palate’s color turn dark red.
Teeth and gums that are sore and ulcerated, with a flat, bitter taste.
– Can only swallow liquids; the least solid food makes you gag. Tongue feels burned; it is yellowish-brown in the center, with reddish-orange edges that are dry and glistening.
– Esophageal spasm causes vomiting; only liquids can be swallowed.
– Appetite loss and a gastric fever.
– Convulsive contraction of the cardiac orifice and stomach and bowel ulceration.
– Right side is noticeably affected, rumbling and distended.
– Diarrhea and soreness around the gallbladder area.
– Abdominal and liver-region pain; elderly people’s dysentery.
– Mental depression, shock, watching, and low fevers that threatened miscarriage.
– Lochia acrid, fetid, and excessively early or frequent menstruation.
– Breathing becomes challenging due to compressed lungs; looks for an open window.
– Has nightmares that make them afraid to sleep because they might feel choked or their chest might tighten.
Arms and Legs, Back
– Neck is fatigued, painful, and stiff; the arms and legs are tense.
– Soreness and bruises in the legs, hips, and sacrum.
– Unable to gather herself, she feels disorganized in bed, and she can’t get any sleep. She falls asleep as she’s responding to a question.
– Violent patches on the body and limbs.
– Skin that is hot and burning.
– Putrid ulcers accompanied by prostration, low delirium, and stupor.
– Chill, with soreness and rheumatic pains all over the body, heat throughout, and sporadic chills. Chill around 11 am.
Worse: indoors; muggy heat; fog.
Side effects of Dr. Reckeweg Baptisia Tinctoria
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Even if you are taking other forms of medication, such as those obtained through allopathy, ayurveda, etc., it is safe to take the medication.
The effectiveness of other medications is never hampered by homeopathic remedies.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr. Reckeweg Baptisia Tinctoria
Three times per day, mix five drops in a half cup of water.
The globules can also be used as medicine; take them as directed by your doctor, usually three times per day.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Precautions while taking Dr. Reckeweg Baptisia Tinctoria
If you take medication, make sure to wait 15 minutes between eating and taking it.
Consult a homeopathic doctor prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing.
While taking medication, refrain from consuming alcohol or tobacco.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Country of Origin||Germany|
|Potency||30 CH / 30CH|
Comments are closed.