Dr. Reckeweg Bio-Combination 1 Tablet helps you deal with mental depression, physical exhaustion, and weakness by enhancing the absorption of iron in food, increasing haemoglobin levels and resolving related complaints.
Table of Contents
- phosphoric acid cacarea
- phosphoric acid ferrum
- Muriatic acid, natrum
- Kalium phosphate
- helps treat anemia caused by ongoing blood loss from any part of the body.
- enhances digestion by aiding in the development of a robust body because nutrition is associated with a tissue salt
- reduces body part aches, itchiness, and weakness as well as numbness.
- It helps with a lack of blood corpuscles and acts as a first aid treatment for hemorrhages by giving strength and toughness to the circular walls of the blood vessels, especially the arteries.
- To aid in oxygenation, it immediately enters cells.
- increases the synthesis of albumin, a protein present in both plant and animal tissues, and red blood cells.
- Eliminate the tingling sensation in the hands, feet, legs, and upper and lower limbs.
Depending on the doctor’s instructions, take 4 tablets three to four times per day.
Observations on safety
- Before using, closely examine the label.
- Keep children’s reach away from this.
- use as directed by a physician
- When taking the medication, keep strong mouth odors like those from coffee, onions, hing, mint, camphor, and garlic to a minimum.
- Avoid taking any other medications within 30 minutes of eating or drinking.
|Shelf Life||Long Life|
|Country of Origin||Germany|
|Suitable For||Veg / Vegetarian|