These serious symptoms should not be ignored as it may occasionally occur like rheumatism and nephritis. Dr. Reckeweg Bio-Combination 10 Tablet plays a significant part in combating enlarged tonsils and the associated symptoms like bad breath and loss of appetite.
Table of Contents
- phosphoric acid cacarea
- phosphoric acid ferrum
- Muriatic acid, kalium
- helps treat follicular tonsillitis and inflamed tonsils effectively
- reduces scaly, greyish white patches on the tonsils or tongue that are unpleasant and cause hunger
- helps swollen tonsils by reducing voice pain and hoarseness.
- enhances blood’s ability to transport oxygen
- It contains salt that is recommended for glandular swell and catarrh conditions.
Depending on the doctor’s instructions, take 4 tablets three to four times per day.
Observations on safety
- Before using, closely examine the label.
- Keep children’s reach away from this.
- use as directed by a physician
- When taking the medication, keep strong mouth odors like those from coffee, onions, hing, mint, camphor, and garlic to a minimum.
- Avoid taking any other medications within 30 minutes of eating or drinking.
|Shelf Life||Long Life|
|Country of Origin||Germany|
|Suitable For||Veg / Vegetarian|