Febrile conditions associated with initial inflammatory conditions, sudden rise in temperature, and in conditions that tend towards suppuration are generally covered in mild febrile conditions; allergic rhinitis is caused by seasonal allergies during the spring and fall seasons or outdoor allergens like pollen. Dr. Reckeweg Bio-Combination 11 Tablet is an effective combination of bio-chemic salts to manage fever due to inflammatory or suppurative conditions.
Table of Contents
- phosphoric acid ferrum
- Muriaticum kali
- sulfuric acid
- Muriatic acid, natrum
- Vitamin Sulfur
- decreases the risk of developing atopic dermatitis or asthma
- prevents runny, stuffy, and itchy nose in addition to sneezing
- cures scratchy, sore coughing and heals the throat
- removes watery, irritated eyes and under-eye dark circles
- controls recurring headaches and an excessive feeling of fatigue
- reduces the body’s escalating temperature and violent thirst that is accompanied by blisters
Take 4 tablets, three to four times per day, or as recommended by your doctor. For children, take 1 to 2 tablets, four times per day.
Observations on safety
- Before using, closely examine the label.
- During the course, refrain from consuming alcohol or tobacco.
- Keep children’s reach away from this.
- use as directed by a physician
- When taking the medication, keep strong mouth odors like those from coffee, onions, hing, mint, camphor, and garlic to a minimum.
- Avoid taking other medications within 30 minutes of eating or drinking.
|Shelf Life||Long Life|
|Country of Origin||Germany|
|Suitable For||Veg / Vegetarian|