Dr. Reckeweg Bio Combination 19 (BC 19) Tablet 20gm
Dr. Reckeweg Bio-Combination 19 Tablet, which treats arthritis and rheumatism that cause fatigue, swelling in the joints, or muscle weakness, is a well-balanced combination of powerful bio-chemical salts that significantly reduces pain in the muscles and joints. It also helps to lessen pain in the back and knees, as well as pain in the shoulders shifting and twitching.
Table of Contents
- phosphoric acid ferrum
- phosphoric magnesium
- Sulfuric acid kalium
- Vitamin Sulfur
- without causing any inflammation, relieves pain in the muscles and joints
- alleviates shoulder and neck pain from stiffness
- Rheumatism causes stiff knees and cracking joints, which are worse in cold, wet weather.
- reduces lower limb heaviness during cold weather and skin itch
- Cold weather can cause muscle cramps, limb jerking, and numbness in the hands and feet.
Children should take half the adult dose or as directed by a doctor, while adults should take four tablets every three hours or four times a day.
Observations on safety
- Keep children’s reach away from this.
- use as directed by a physician
- Before using, closely examine the label.
- During the course, refrain from consuming alcohol or tobacco.
- When taking the medication, keep strong mouth odors like those from coffee, onions, hing, mint, camphor, and garlic to a minimum.
- Food, drink, and other medications should be avoided for at least 30 minutes before taking any allopathic medication.
|Shelf Life||Long Life|
|Country of Origin||Germany|
|Suitable For||Veg / Vegetarian|
Comments are closed.