Based on the homoeopathic formulation, it is safe to use Dr. Reckeweg Bio-Combination 22 Tablet, a homoeopathic medication with a number of health advantages, including the recommendation for treating conditions associated with scrophulous glandular abscesses as well as skin-related disorders like acne, erythema, and vesicles containing a thick white substance.
- phosphoric acid cacarea
- phosphoric acid ferrum
- Muriatic acid, kalium
- aids in the treatment of membrane inflammation
- Suitable for treating skin conditions like acne, eczema, boils, and warts
- offers relief for sore throat with an ulcer and swollen tonsils.
- helpful in treating scrophulous glandular abscesses that are both dry and suppurating.
- Erythema and vesicles with a thick white substance can be healed with its assistance.
The recommended dosage for adults is 4 tablets, taken four times daily, and for children it is 2 tablets, taken four times daily, or as prescribed by a doctor.
Observations on safety
- Before using, closely examine the label.
- Keep children’s reach away from this.
- use as directed by a physician
- Limit your intake to that which is advised.
- Keep your items somewhere dry and cool.
|Shelf Life||Long Life|
|Country of Origin||Germany|
|Suitable For||Veg / Vegetarian|