It helps with the increased micturition, excessive thirst and dryness, cramps, prostration, and sleeplessness; makes a better assimilation of glucose; and also improves kidney and liver functions. Dr. Reckeweg Bio-Combination 7 Tablet is a well-balanced combination of bio-chemic salts that manages the frequently associated problems of diabetes and has no side effects.
- phosphoric acid cacarea
- phosphoric acid ferrum
- Kalium phosphate
- Nitrophosphorus, a.
- Vitamin Sulfur
- increased urination, excessive thirst, dryness, cramps, hunching over, and lack of sleep
- improved kidney and liver functions as well as better glucose absorption assistance.
- urination is improved, and lifting or blowing one’s nose causes less weakness and pain near the kidneys.
- Releases the body from the issue of polyuria, which makes the body weak, restless, and want to lie down, as well as incontinence and irritation at the neck of the bladder.
Four tablets every three hours for adults or four times daily, and half that amount for children.
or as the doctor may have directed
Observations on safety
- Keep children’s reach away from this.
- use as directed by a physician
- Before using, closely examine the label.
- During the course, refrain from consuming alcohol or tobacco.
- When taking the medication, keep strong mouth odors like those from coffee, onions, hing, mint, camphor, and garlic to a minimum.
- Food, drink, and other medications should be avoided for at least 30 minutes before taking any allopathic medication.
|Shelf Life||Long Life|
|Country of Origin||Germany|
|Suitable For||Veg / Vegetarian|