Dr. Reckeweg Bromium 30 CH (11ml) : Dry cough, chronic cold, sore nose, swollen glands, hoarseness
Table of Contents
Also known as
3, 2, 3, and 7.4 millimeters
Dr. Reckeweg Bromium
Common Name: Bromine
Causes & Symptoms for Dr. Reckeweg Bromium
- Bromium is most effective in treating respiratory issues, including chronic colds with corrosive soreness in the nose, pressure at the base of the nose with a stoppage in the right nostril, and sneezing brought on by dust inhalation.
- Additionally, it helps with respiratory issues in sailors, including dry cough, hoarseness, burning pain behind the sternum, spasmodic cough with rattling mucus, coughing at every inspiration, and a cold feeling when inhaling.
- The formation of the diptheric membrane, which begins in the bronchi, trachea, or larynx and spreads upward, is another condition for which bromium is helpful.
- Membranous croup with lots of mucus rattling during coughing but no choking, along with upper chest pain.
- When glands, particularly those on the lower jaw and throat, are swollen and stony hard or tuberculous, bromium is also recommended.
- It is also helpful for testicular swelling, which hurts more on pressure and the left side, and for breast pain that radiates to the armpits.
- Bromium is well-suited to blond type with enlarged parotid glands, which are the salivary glands present in front of your ears in animals and humans, and goiter (enlarged thyroid gland).
- The symptoms of bromium include complaints of being overheated, a tendency to infiltrate glands that become hard but rarely suppurate, spasmodic attacks, left-sided mumps, a sense of suffocation, excoriating discharges, and profuse sweating.
– Upbeat; animated demeanor.
When alone in the evening, he sometimes has the impression that someone is following him and that he should look back.
-Illusions that he has strangers watching him from behind; he believes he will turn and see someone.
– Anxious and tense; combative.
– Hysteria brought on by repressed sex.
– Nail biting.
– Weakness and aversion to all forms of labor; weariness and indifference; melancholy and discouragement.
– Does nothing while sitting by herself in her room and keeps her gaze fixed in one place.
– Affects the testes, ovaries, thyroid, parotid, and submaxillary glands.
– GLANDS SWOLLEN, HARD BUT PAINLESS, NO SUPPURATION
– Many respiratory symptoms, particularly in the larynx and trachea.
– WORSE HEAT, SUMMER, WARM CHANGE, LEFT SIDE.
– More effective in a violent, seaside motion.
– Weakness, emaciation, and a tuberculosis history.
– Left side pain worsens when milk is consumed.
Sharp pain through the eyes; headache made worse by the sun’s heat and rapid movement.
– Queasy after crossing a water stream
Coryza that is persistent, stubborn, and raw.
– Right nostril obstruction; pressure in the nose’s root.
– Tickling and cobweb-like stinging in the nose.
– A nosebleed that relieves chest pain.
– Parotid selling, worse on the left side of the Submaxillary gland.
cervical glands that are enlarged.
throat and larynx
– Hoarseness, laryngeal constriction, and croup.
breathing that feels cold.
– Hoarseness, raw throat, and evening.
– Deep red, dilated blood vessel network-adorned tonsils that hurt when swallowing.
– Hoarseness that develops from being too hot and tickling in the trachea during inspiration.
When sailors land, their asthma gets worse by dust and is worsened by the seaside environment.
– Feeling as though there are smoke, dust, and fur in the air passages.
– Excruciating breathing problems.
– Excruciating chest cramps that radiate upward.
– When I get inspired, I get a cold and cough all the time.
gymnastics-related heart hypertrophy, fibrous bronchitis, severe dyspnea, and a smoke-filled feeling in the bronchial tubes.
– A dry, hoarse, suffocating cough made worse by swallowing, smoke or dust.
– Hoarseness, a dry cough, and a burning pain behind the sternum are all symptoms of whooping cough, which is used for approximately ten days.
– A spasmodic cough that is suffocating and accompanied by mucus rattling in the larynx.
– Pneumonia and bleeding from the nose
belly and stomach
Sharp stomach and tongue burning
Gastralgia; better eating; abdominal distention; pressure as of a stone.
Hemorrhoids that hurt and have black stools.
Gender of a man
– Hard, swollen testicles on the left side; no pain.
genitalia of women
– Left ovarian tumors and swelling.
– Vaginal flatus.
Low spirits before menses, excessively early, profuse menstruation, and menstrual rashes.
– Stitching pains from the breast to the axillae, with the left breast experiencing the sharpest shooting pains and the most pressure.
Dreams and agony; jerking and starting while sleeping; fantasy and illusions; difficulty falling asleep at night; inability to get enough sleep in the morning; shaking and weak upon awakening
– Boils on the face and arms, acne, pimples, and pustules.
– Stony, hard glands, particularly on the throat and lower jaw.
When sitting in a warm room and during the evening until midnight, it is worse; when resting and lying on one’s left side, it is better; when exercising, it is at sea.
Side effects of Dr. Reckeweg Bromium
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Even if you are taking other forms of medication, such as those obtained through allopathy, ayurveda, etc., it is safe to take the medication.
The effectiveness of other medications is never hampered by homeopathic remedies.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr. Reckeweg Bromium
Three times per day, mix five drops in a half cup of water.
The globules can also be used as medicine; take them as directed by your doctor, usually three times per day.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Precautions while taking Dr. Reckeweg Bromium
If you take medication, make sure to wait 15 minutes between eating and taking it.
Consult a homeopathic doctor prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing.
While taking medication, refrain from consuming alcohol or tobacco.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Country of Origin||Germany|
|Potency||30 CH / 30CH|
Comments are closed.