Dr. Reckeweg Calcarea Arsenicosum 30 CH (11ml) : In Nephritis, albuminuria, convulsion, enlarged gland, Low Hemoglobin
Table of Contents
Also known as
3, 2, 3, and 7.4 millimeters
Dr. Reckeweg Calcarea Arsenicosa
Common name: lime-based arsenite
- For convulsions that are preceded by a rush of blood to the head, an aura felt in the area of the heart, and a feeling of flying, Calcarea Arsenicosa is a key medication.
- Infantile enlarged liver and spleen are also observed in the patients of this medication. Calcarea arsenicosa is well indicated in complaints in chubby women surrounding climacteric, chronic malaria.
- Calcarea Arsenicosa is the main treatment for nephritis (kidney inflammation/infection) when there is pain in the kidney region. The kidney region is very sensitive to pressure. It is also effective for albuminuria. Passes urine every hour. Pain is more severe with light exertion. Calcarea Arsenicosa can be considered for drunkards’ complaints after abstaining from alcohol.
- Shortness of breath with a weak heart, chilliness, albuminuria, dropsy, and fleshy women going through menopause who experience palpitations (rapid and strong heartbeats) at the slightest emotion have all responded well to calcarea arsenicosa.
- Along with treating low blood hemoglobin and RBC (red blood cells) count, the medication has also successfully treated complaints involving the spleen and mesenteric glands.
- When lying on the painful side, a headache that comes on a weekly basis with a violent blood rush to the head and dizziness can be relieved. Calcarea arsenicosa is also helpful in relieving palpitations brought on by the smallest emotions, which cause pain and constriction in the heart region that extends to the arms.
– Fear of Birds, Anger, Concern for Future and Health.
Sadness, for example, can make your heart race.
– Unease between the hours of midnight and three in the morning.
Confusion, illusions, and a desire for company are all symptoms of the Great Depression.
Nephritis, heart conditions, convulsive fits
Cold, dietary mistakes, light exertion, and climbing are worse.
Rest and fresh air are better.
beverages and food
– Longing for soup
– Feeling as though the feet are flying or swimming through the air.
– Before an epileptic fit.
– Swelling prior to convulsive episodes.
Vertigo and a violent blood rush to the head.
– Lying on the painful side relieves pain better than lying on a different side (Graph).
– A debilitating headache that occurs on a regular basis, mostly in the ears.
– The stomach area grew bloated.
– Children’s spleen and liver growth.
– Pancreatic cancer; reduces pancreatic cancer’s burning pain.
– Heart palpitations and salivary belching.
– Pancreatic pain that burns.
genitalia of women
Urinary tract cancer
– Heartache or a fast heartbeat prior to epilepsy.
– Conditions of the heart and kidneys.
Pre-epilepsy pain in the left hand or upper limbs
– Albuminuria; sensitive to pressure kidney region; hourly urination.
– Heart pain and constriction, a feeling of oppression, palpitations, and throbbing, as well as back pain that extends to the arms.
– A painful, bloody leucorrhoea; vaginal and uterine burning pain.
– An excruciating, throbbing backache that makes it difficult to stay in bed.
– Reduces fatigue and lameness in lower limbs by removing inflammatory substances from their veins.
– Makes minor effort worse.
Side effects of Dr. Reckeweg Calcarea Arsenicosa
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Even if you are taking other forms of medication, such as those obtained through allopathy, ayurveda, etc., it is safe to take the medication.
The effectiveness of other medications is never hampered by homeopathic remedies.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr. Reckeweg Calcarea Arsenicosa
Three times per day, mix five drops in a half cup of water.
The globules can also be used as medicine; take them as directed by your doctor, usually three times per day.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Precautions while taking Dr. Reckeweg Calcarea Arsenicosa
If you take medication, make sure to wait 15 minutes between eating and taking it.
Consult a homeopathic doctor prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing.
While taking medication, refrain from consuming alcohol or tobacco.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Country of Origin||Germany|
|Potency||30 CH / 30CH|
Comments are closed.