Dr. Reckeweg Calendula Officinalis 30 CH (11ml) : After Injuries, Joint pains, Mouth ulcers, Bleeding, Keloids, Wounds
Table of Contents
Also known as
3, 2, 3, and 7.4 millimeters
Dr. Reckeweg Calendula Officinalis(Dilution)
Marigold, the common name
Causes & Symptoms for Dr. Reckeweg Calendula Officinalis (Dilution)
- It helps with lacerated injuries and injuries causing exorbitant pain that is out of proportion to the injury.
- Injuries caused by blows, falls, operations, burns, and severe pains with the development of abscesses are common.
- Calendula is beneficial for Keloids and hearing problems that develop as a result of the formation of flesh during the healing process because it aids in granulation and early healing with a tendency to form flesh.
- Calendula is effective at relieving complaints brought on by previously repressed skin eruptions.
- High sensitivity to the open air, morning chill, and evening foot sweating.
- prone to emotional trauma that easily frightens and exhausts them.
- a state of general weakness accompanied by exhaustion on all fronts.
- Fear that causes the patient to become restless and gives them the sense that something bad is about to happen.
- can’t stand criticism and become offended when they are made to feel that way.
- Angry behavior in kids that includes yelling and twitching muscles
- bleeding wounds on the scalp, headaches, especially occiput-related pain.
- Uncomfortable glands on the right side of the neck.
- When lying down, there are pressure-accompanied heat waves on the head.
A nose, an ear, and eyes
- eye whites that are red and inflamed, along with the lid margins that are dry and painful.
- Biting pains in the eyes and bleeding from the eyes.
- After eye surgery, calendula is helpful because it reduces pain complaints, prevents pus formation, and speeds up the healing process.
- The flesh that remains in the ear after healing from any injury is helpful in complaints of hearing loss that are brought on by the presence of flesh in the ear.
- The loss of hearing and inability to identify the source of sound are symptoms of ear infections with discharges.
- Sneezing coryza that makes breathing difficult and congested, with a feeling of a swollen nose that spreads from side to side.
mouth and face:
- Under-eye bags and a puffy face
- Burns on the lips, dry, red, and cracked tongue, and small vesicles that appear on the mouth’s corners.
- Calendula is used to relieve painful toothaches and to promote healing following dental procedures, tooth extractions, and gum lacerations.
- Swallowing increased the discomfort in the throat.
- Symptoms of pain in the lower jaw include swollen submaxillary glands.
Abdomen and stomach:
- Chronic cold-related vomiting that causes abdominal distension and a constant feeling of nausea with chest pressure. Hunger right away after nursing.
- persistent abdominal pain, pain in the left iliac region, and a lot of mucus in the stools
- Excruciating constipation, flatulence, and no stools passed despite straining.
- Unable to feel thirsty and unwilling to drink because it makes you shiver and shake.
- urinary obstruction brought on by a cold, foul-smelling urine, and frequent emptying of the bladder.
- while urinating, there is burning.
- violent, tearing pains that are made worse when sitting, in the hands, feet, and calf muscles.
- cold hands and feet as well as a feeling of exhaustion and fatigue in the limbs.
- Calendula aids in the recovery of wounds that result in ulcers and discharge from painful feet.
- helpful for skin conditions that cause yellow discoloration of the skin, including keloids, skin thickening after healing, and skin conditions caused by jaundice.
Issues raised by men
- Calendula is an effective remedy for prepuce and private part excoriation that worsens after coitus.
Concerns raised by women
- genital swelling following coitus with a torn hymen.
- itching caused by an unpleasant vaginal discharge.
- helpful for healing after deliveries or in women who have had c-sections.
Side effects of Dr. Reckeweg Calendula Officinalis (Dilution)
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr. Reckeweg Calendula officinalis (Dilution)
Three times per day, mix five drops in a half cup of water.
The globules can also be used as medicine; take them as directed by your doctor, usually three times per day.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Country of Origin||Germany|
|Potency||30 CH / 30CH|
Comments are closed.