Dr. Reckeweg Carboneum Sulphuratum 30 CH (11ml) : For alcohol abuse, Sciatica, neuritis, Muscle loss, Tinnitus
Also known as
Sulf, sulf, and carbo
3, 2, 3, and 7.4 millimeters
Dr. Reckeweg Carboneum sulphuratum (Dilution)
Common name: Carbon Sulfide-Bisulfide
Causes and symptoms for Dr. Reckeweg Carboneum sulphuratum
- Patients who are depleted from alcohol abuse benefit greatly from carboneum sulphuratum, which also aids sensitive patients who are worsened by the cold, have wasted muscles, and need anaesthetic for their skin and mucous membranes.
- Sciatica, as well as chronic plumbism, decreased sensitivity in the arms, hands, and feet, and peripheral neuritis, fall under the purview of carboneum sulphuratum as a remedy.
- Carboneum sulphuratum has a notable effect on headache and dizziness, as well as tinnitus with buzzing and singing noises in the ears and pain that feels like it is coming from a tight cap.
- Indications for Carboneum Sulphuratum include chronic joint pain that is sensitive to cold, soreness from bruises, cramping pains that feel like lightning, swollen, insensitive, rigid, and stiff fingers, and unsteady gait that is worse at night.
- According to the symptomatology, Carboneum Sulphuratum has an enormous range of action and a particular affinity for the eyes.
- You can find relief from dysentery or chronic diarrhea.
– Irritated, worried, and comatose.
– Mental lassitude.
– Hearing and visual hallucinations.
– Dementia, mood swings between excitement and change.
-Diarrhea and vertigo.
– A tight cap-like pain.
– Hearing seems to be impeded.
– Internal noise.
– Lip ulceration and tongue and mouth numbness.
– Dyschromotopia (color blindness), myopia, and asthenopia (eye strain)
– Cloudiness, atrophy, and a central scotoma (partial blindness or loss of vision) for light, but not for white.
– Optic neuritis that is on the verge of atrophy.
Congested veins and arteries, a cloudy retina, and a pale optic disc.
– There is a fog over everything.
– Serious vision problems.
– Lack of color vision.
Buzzing and singing sounds; hearing impairment.
– Tinnitus, also known as ear noise.
– Meniere’s disease (infection of the inner ear).
– Pain accompanied by roving swellings consistent with flatus.
Distention accompanied by rumbling and soreness.
Frequent profuse emissions; parts atrophied; desire lost.
– Hands with dorsal herpes.
– Hurt and achy limbs.
– Hands and arms are anesthetized.
– Muscular cramps.
– I was experiencing cramps and lightning-like pains.
– Swollen, senseless, stiff, and rigid fingers.
– Unsteady, wobbly gait, which is worse at night.
– Sensitive feet.
– Ankle to hip radiating sciatic pain.
– For a very long time, I had frequent flying pains.
– Leg cramps and formication, along with lower-limb pain.
– Neuritis, which is nerve pain.
– Anxious, bothersome dreams during a sound night’s sleep.
– Small wounds fester; ulcers; anesthesia; burning; itching;
– Effective at slowing the spread of cancer.
– Furunculosis, an extensive hair follicle infection.
– Skin conditions that itch a lot over time.
– Outside is preferable.
– After breakfast, taking a bath is worse.
– Highly susceptible to warm, humid conditions.
Side effects of Dr. Reckeweg Carboneum sulphuratum
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Even if you are taking other forms of medication, such as those obtained through allopathy, ayurveda, etc., it is safe to take the medication.
The effectiveness of other medications is never hampered by homeopathic remedies.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr. Reckeweg Carboneum sulphuratum
Three times per day, mix five drops in a half cup of water.
The globules can also be used as medicine; take them as directed by your doctor, usually three times per day.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Precautions while taking Dr. Reckeweg Carboneum sulphuratum
If you take medication, make sure to wait 15 minutes between eating and taking it.
Consult a homeopathic doctor prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing.
While taking medication, refrain from consuming alcohol or tobacco.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Country of Origin||Germany|
|Potency||30 CH / 30CH|