Dr. Reckeweg Chininum Arsenicosum 30 CH (11ml) : Tonic after chronic diseases, weakness, headcahe
Also known as
3, 2, 3, and 7.4 millimeters
Dr. Reckeweg Chininum Arsenicosum
Common name: Quinine-based arsenite
Causes and symptoms for Dr. Reckeweg Chininum Arsenicosum
- A well-known remedy for general exhaustion and prostration, chininum arsenicosum is used as a general tonic, frequently with a very noticeable positive outcome and prompt effect.
- Prolonged cases, particularly those involving malarial affections, severe prostration, neuralgia, etc.
- When asthmatic attacks are severe, recur frequently, and the patient also has cold, icy skin, chininum arsenicosum has been found to be effective with positive results.
- Pressure in the solar plexus and a tender spine at its back are symptoms of chininum arsenicosum.
– Fear of the dark, cancer, the evil one, and ghosts. Health-related anxiety.
– Anxiety prior to a headache that gets worse with activity.
– Not happy with anything.
With closest friends, censorious.
– In the afternoon, restlessness became worsened at three in the morning.
– Noise receptive.
– Boredom and a desire for privacy.
– Memory problems.
– Reluctance to engage in mental effort.
– Making excuses seem worse.
– Exhaustion and genuflection.
– An icy chill.
– Made worse by the COLD. Made better by rest.
– Malaria-related ailments.
– Nerve pain
– Poisoning by tobacco.
beverages and food
– Longing for cold beverages
– Abhorrence of meat.
Worse: Unripe fruit, uncooked fish, and eggs.
– Neuroleptic pain above the eyes and in the temples.
– A recurring headache that is made worse by noise and excitement.
– Iron-headdress sensation
Periodic coryza that is profuse improves when standing up straight outside.
– Bloody spitting up.
– Muscle trembling on the face.
– Left-side left-sided neuralgia.
– Black and brown tongue.
– Angina with cancer.
Egg, fish, and unripe fruit-related indigestion.
– Black, post-meal vomiting.
– Solar plexus pressure coupled with a sore back.
– Anorexia, which causes weight loss
– Bloating and grumbling.
– Tyrphanic distention
– A hard liver
– Pressure helps with colic.
– After eating, I have worse nighttime diarrhea.
– Indiscriminate feces.
Periodic asthma, which is worse when lying down and improved by bending forward and sitting next to an open window.
– Pectoral angina.
– A feeling that your heart might stop beating.
– Anxiety-related palpitations that get worse when you lean back.
The pain between the shoulders.
– Left mammary area neuralgic pain.
– Weakness and restlessness.
– Extreme coldness in the knees, legs, and hands.
– Nails and hands are blue.
– Legs with gooseflesh.
– Drowsiness following vomiting and nausea.
– Recurrent abscesses and furuncles that exacerbate symptoms in the head.
Burning and itchy erysipelas are relieved by cold.
Side effects of Dr. Reckeweg Chininum Arsenicosum
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Even if you are taking other forms of medication, such as those obtained through allopathy, ayurveda, etc., it is safe to take the medication.
The effectiveness of other medications is never hampered by homeopathic remedies.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr. Reckeweg Chininum Arsenicosum
Three times per day, mix five drops in a half cup of water.
The globules can also be used as medicine; take them as directed by your doctor, usually three times per day.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Precautions while taking Dr. Reckeweg Chininum Arsenicosum
If you take medication, make sure to wait 15 minutes between eating and taking it.
Consult a homeopathic doctor prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing.
While taking medication, refrain from consuming alcohol or tobacco.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Country of Origin||Germany|
|Potency||30 CH / 30CH|