Dr. Reckeweg Natrum Phosphoricum 30 CH (11ml) : For Acidity, Morning & Travel sickness, vomiting, Worms, Gouty pains
Table of Contents
Also known as
Natrum phosphorica, Np, and Nat Phos
3, 2, 3, and 7.4 millimeters
Dr. Reckeweg Natrum Phosphoricum
Common Name: Sodium phosphate, hydroxy dibromophosphate
Causes & Symptoms for Dr. Reckeweg Natrum Phosphoricum
- If the alkaline Natrum Phosphate is not properly balanced in the gastric enzyme activity, fermentations will be permitted, which will slow (retarde) digestion. Natrum Phos is the pH balancer of acid conditions.
- It controls bile production, Natrum Phos aids in reestablishing the balance of enzymes, and relieves symptoms such as acidity, heartburn, dyspepsia, gas, distention or bloating, flatulence, etc.
- Any age or stage of life can benefit from its ability to treat a variety of acid-related conditions.
- Blood that has too much sugar in it can be purified with natrum phos.
- Food allergies, intestinal worms, colic, and other worm-related symptoms can all be effectively treated with natrum phos.
- Natrum Phosphoricum helps with nausea in the morning, motion sickness, and sour vomiting.
- It is recommended for infants with diseases caused by teeth grinding while they sleep after being overfed milk and sugar.
- Insomnia brought on by digestive problems can be relieved by it.
- Indications of Natrum phos include a creamy yellow coating on the tonsils and tongue, which indicates excess acid.
- The natural sodium phosphate and acidity balance of the body can be restored with the aid of natrum phosphoricum.
- Acid rising in the throat is a sign of natrum phosphoricum, which is a natural acid neutralizer used to treat gastrointestinal disorders.
- The ankles are where Nat Phos eczema appears, with excruciating itching.
- For colic, sour vomiting, and sour-smelling green diarrhea in infants, Natrum phosphoricum is a very natural, gentle solution.
- It is suggested when uric acid complaints like gout, joint pain, stiffness from arthritis, and swelling are present.
- Natrum phos is indicated by fullness in the head, heat flushes, and subsequent sweating.
- It eases the right side of the head’s acute cutting pain and, occasionally, dull aching over the eyes.
- Right meatus pain and ear fullness.
- The middle ear’s right Eustachian tube no longer itch or tickle as a result.
- Hairs on the tongue’s tip are felt, then the entire mouth becomes prickly numb.
- Upon waking, I have a metallic (coppery) taste.
- Throat mucus and a lumpy sensation are symptoms of natrum phos.
- When swallowing liquids, the right side of the throat hurts and feels as though a pin has been stuck in it. When swallowing solid food, the pain is better.
- When children are overfed milk and sugar, natrum phos is beneficial for reducing acidity (S).
- dyspepsia brought on by fat food, or made worse by it (S).
- Desires: Aversion to: bread and butter, strong-tasting foods, eggs, fried fish, and beer, the better.
- discomfort in the epigastrium, pressure there, and sour, cheesy masses in the vomit.
- When flatulence is complained of, especially after eating, it can be helpful.
- Colic can cause frequent urges to urinate, colicky pains while moving, and pressure from the wind on the bladder.
Anus and Stool
- When you wake up from a difficult dream, it soothes the burning, contracting pain in your lower rectum and anus.
- Acidity, nasal picking, sporadic squinting, intestinal pain, long or round worms, and restless sleep are symptoms of this condition.
- Burning while urinating or frequently urinating is beneficial.
- Urine: greater, paler, more sparse, and darker.
the male genitalia
- The testicles’ (worse left) pains are relieved, and the knees start to tremble and the back gets sore.
- Prepubic and anus itching is greatly reduced.
- During menses: At first, the blood flowed paler than usual, with pressure in the right eye and burning in the feet during the day.
- After menses: The pain in my right wrist is paralyzing, my symptoms are getting worse, and I feel like my knee tendons have shortened.
- Leucorrhea: Watery, acrid, sour-smelling, and creamy or honey-colored (S).
chest and the respiratory system
- The symptoms of hoarseness, water-induced coughing, and throat tickling are effectively alleviated.
- Right side is worse, deep chest burning.
Back and Neck
- When lymphatic glands swell croupously (S), Natrum Phos is helpful.
- The right sacroiliac joint pain is relieved, as is the slight pain in the left scapula.
- Hives, itchy papules on the right ear, about joints, and itching that is worse after going to bed are all relieved.
- Eczema with a secretion that is acidic and honey-colored.
Side effects of Dr. Reckeweg Natrum Phosphoricum
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr. Reckeweg Natrum Phosphoricum
Three times per day, mix five drops in a half cup of water.
The globules can also be used as medicine; take them as directed by your doctor, usually three times per day.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Country of Origin||Germany|
|Potency||30 CH / 30CH|
Comments are closed.